Beginners and Beyond

NYC Marathon Runners (Read 92 times)

LRB

Sometimes I feel like I should run with a voice recorder so I can audiotape my RR on the run.

I have sunglasses that have a video recorder built in them.  My insignificant other The love of my life (at the time) bought them for me to wear while riding my motorcycle because she was convinced someone would hit me and wanted proof to prosecute them.

Gee, thanks for the positive vibe you fuck.  Should I pick out the suit for my funeral while I am at it.  

Anyway, I wore them once and recorded a ride on my bicycle, which was actually rather boring to watch.  Never thought about racing with them though. 

B-Plus

With all increase in popularity of dash cams, one could argue that she had great foresight.

LRB

With all increase in popularity of dash cams, one could argue that she had great foresight.

One could argue alright, with the best of them.  lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

But I bet you're carrying your phone. "Hello, Facebook friends? Guess where I am at the moment?" 

Maybe I should bring my camera, come to think of it...

I am bringing my phone this time (I don't run with it ever except on two marathons I needed it) because there is no way I can find my husband without it.

I just don't know where to put it because it does not fit anywhere.  Maybe on my ass?

Damaris

MI_Tim

Reassure me. If it's between 37F and 46F, sunny and windy and I go with shorts, singlets and arm warmers, I won't die of cold, right? I'm afraid to try it...

Please turn in your Canadian citizenship.

LRB

I am bringing my phone this time (I don't run with it ever except on two marathons I needed it) because there is no way I can find my husband without it.

I just don't know where to put it because it does not fit anywhere.  Maybe on my ass?

You are a veteran of 100 million marathons, we should be asking you where to put a phone not the other way around. 

And lol at MI Tim!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You are a veteran of 100 million marathons, we should be asking you where to put a phone not the other way around. 

And lol at MI Tim!

I never carry my phone!

Except for those two times.

Damaris

LRB

I NEVER carry my phone!

Except for those two times. 

FYP yo.

bluerun

Super B****

That's it. I don't care what you guys will say, I'm wearing long thermal tights, a tank top, a short-sleeved tee-shirt over the tank and my warmest arm warmers. And a pair of gloves. And a tuque. No, not a tuque, because I have a huge head and I look monstrous with a tuque on. Maybe ear muffs. Yeah, that's it. Ear muffs. And a hockey stick, to represent Canada and to keep anyone from coming too close to me.

WTF is a tuque??

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

LRB

How'd you carry it then?

LRB

WTF is a tuque??

You wear it on top of your head to cover up a bald spot, duh. 

bluerun

Super B****

You wear it on top of your head to cover up a bald spot, duh. 

A toupee!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

LRB

A toupee!

A toupee is a regular sized hairpiece, a tuque is a monstrous sized one.