Beginners and Beyond

All good things MonDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

'Sup yo.

SRD and heading to work in a bit. You?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Rest day for me today.  I had a busy weekend:

On the weekend of December 13 – 14, 2014, I participated in four 5Ks.  My reports and photos of these races are at the links below.  

December 13 at 8 a.m: St. Jude’s Jingle Bell 5K in Gruene:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/29c4495e9cc54ae6a17c0622a96a41a4/resume#focus

December 13 at 4:30 p.m.:  Arthritis Jingle Bell 5K at Valero:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/c527078f526f4ce09fac8ccbd54e7db5/resume#focus

December 14 at 7:30 a.m.: The Biggest Loser 5K:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/9cec2e32ec934f93a228210fa91b15b7/resume#focus

December 14 at 5 p.m.: Carrera Races Holiday 5K:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/74a8200d504045e797e7faf479b0b64d/resume#focus

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

Sup LRB!

Wow Scotty, a double-double! Enjoy your day off.

I'm going to run 8 miles.

delicate flower

Happy Monday!  So, it is 8:30 and I've already eaten six Italian cookies.  I am winning Monday!

My legs are pretty tired from skiing.  I'll do 7 easy miles later.  Coach says no more than 20 miles each of the next two weeks.  BOOOOO!  So I figure I'll do Monday-Wednesday-Friday both weeks and ski on the weekends.

<3

onemile

My legs are pretty tired from skiing.  I'll do 7 easy miles later.  Coach says no more than 20 miles each of the next two weeks.  BOOOOO!  So I figure I'll do Monday-Wednesday-Friday both weeks and ski on the weekends.

I feel slightly better about my shitty miles as of late, knowing that your coach wants you to do this intentionally.

I ran 8.4 this morning. In shorts.  45 degrees and misty out.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day for me today as well.

Marjorie

StepbyStep-SH

5.66 miles this morning makes this week already an improvement over last week. And those miles were in shorts, a t-shirt, and arm warmers. Tonight, martial arts class, then a girls' night out with friends.

On the Christmas cookie front, twice in the last 10 days I've made chocolate mint rice krispie bars, and I just had 3 of them for breakfast. In related news, the two pounds I lost two weeks ago found me again.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Happy Monday!  So, it is 8:30 and I've already eaten six Italian cookies.  I am winning Monday!

Is this because of skiing or are you getting ready to train for New Jersey (not Avenue of the Giants)?

Hi Dailies.

After a nice 11 miles yesterday, I am taking a SRD today. I will have a bit of a taper for my HM on Sunday. I'll probably do one "speed" workout this week and everything else will be easy.

See ya.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I feel worse than yesterday so I stayed home today.  No running today.  Hoping to get back at it tomorrow.

Damaris

delicate flower

Is this because of skiing or are you getting ready to train for New Jersey (not Avenue of the Giants)?

He wants me to rest up before hitting marathon training hard again.  I know I didn't take as much rest as I should have after Philly, so I am not surprised by this.  This is why i got a coach, to tell what to do, including rest.

<3

LRB

5.66 miles this morning makes this week already an improvement over last week. And those miles were in shorts, a t-shirt, and arm warmers. Tonight, martial arts class, then a girls' night out with friends.

On the Christmas cookie front, twice in the last 10 days I've made chocolate mint rice krispie bars, and I just had 3 of them for breakfast. In related news, the two pounds I lost two weeks ago found me again.

'Tis the season!  There were all kinds of goodies in the office this morning, but after my weekend exploits (pizza, beer and wine on Saturday, pizza and wine on Sunday) it was easy to take a pass.  lol

My weight is trending in the right direction and I do not want to go too far overboard, just a little. 

B-Plus

I sure picked a bad time to get the diet in check.

I regged for a stupid trail race.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So this is not the time to mention I dropped down a size? 

I finally feel a bit better.

Damaris

LRB

So this is not the time to mention I dropped down a size? 

I finally feel a bit better.

Losing a size may be harder than losing weight!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Losing a size may be harder than losing weight!

I actually find losing weight harder.  I can convert some fat to muscle and still gain fucking weight, so losing weight is not common for me.

But losing both has been awesome. 

Damaris