Beginners and Beyond

I Ran... (Read 118 times)

robinde

I'm glad you were able to run pain free.  I can only imagine the giddiness.  I haven't run the miles I had planned this week due to being plagued by migraines and the only thing I can think about is my missed runs.  It's definitely a sickness of sorts Smile

happylily

Reading this made me very happy this morning. :-) Thanks for sharing the good news, Dave. Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Better I Leave

The challenge will be to avoid ramping back up too quickly.

Ain't that the truth. Seems as if we runners are a "driven" bunch, yeah? While I was running last night, I was saying to myself..."You're doing well, just keep going. See if you can do three miles." OMG! I literally had to force myself off the damn thing!

I'll be good though and take it slow, but it is indeed a challenge. My ortho politely chastised me during my last checkup on my bicep when I told him how much I've been curling. I'm learning though. Smile

Thanks all. Here's hoping y'all get in a great run today my friends. Smile

Rungry!

So there I was toward the end of my routine when destiny called..."Kickstart My Heart" began playing. I was left with no choice...

Jen

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I ran for the first time after 110 days just recently.  I can't even begin to describe the happiness.

Running is dumb.