Beginners and Beyond

The Super Bowl (Read 71 times)

Hip Redux

Lots of Monday morning quarterbacking going on today.

DavePNW

Lots of Monday morning quarterbacking going on today.

I'm sure all the callers on Seattle sports talk radio are being very calm and reasoned.

Dave

DavePNW

Dave

LRB

At least the Chargers have played in a super bowl, that's more than I can say for my team.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I would love to have seen Rodney Harrison's reaction to the end of the game. After the miraculous catch, I'm sure he was thrilled to get to rehash the catch against him. Had Seattle scored, I'm sure his clips would have been played over and over.

Hip Redux

The conspiracy theories  

Village people

The conspiracy theories  

Bunch of fools.

DavePNW

The conspiracy theories  

Guess I haven't heard any of these yet, what am I missing? Should I check in with Overly Paranoid Rob Lowe?

Dave

Hip Redux

Guess I haven't heard any of these yet, what am I missing? Should I check in with Overly Paranoid Rob Lowe?

Mike and Mike were playing some of the phone calls/emails from the wackos - one that I remember was that the image of the NFL would be tarnished if Marshawn was named MVP so Pete Carroll made the call to not rush for the TD.    ??

LRB

Mike and Mike were playing some of the phone calls/emails from the wackos - one that I remember was that the image of the NFL would be tarnished if Marshawn was named MVP so Pete Carroll made the call to not rush for the TD.    ??

Easy there yo, I emailed that in!

You got a better explanation for that boneheaded call? lol

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

DavePNW

Dave

LRB

And now this; Johnny Football has admitted himself in for treatment. 

Village people

Even if they had scored, they had plenty of time left to get in field goal range. Pats still had at least one timeout.

MothAudio

At least the Chargers have played in a super bowl, that's more than I can say for my team.

Don't remind me.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile