Beginners and Beyond

D and D SunDAILIES (Read 55 times)

Dave- Great Job!!! Congrats

Damaris- Very nice negative split!

Bluesky- Thanks! I'm in Bucks County.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

DavePNW

Also, pretty sure this is the largest finisher's medal I've ever received. (Dollar bill is just for size comparison, it did not come with it.) I could take a man's head off with that thing.

Dave

DavePNW

DaveP is really going for it.  7:36 pace at the 4.75 mile point. :dancing banana:

Ha, there's no way this was accurate.

Dave

LRB

Also, pretty sure this is the largest finisher's medal I've ever received. (Dollar bill is just for size comparison, it did not come with it.) I could take a man's head off with that thing.

Dayum.

I guess it's fitting given how you beat the brakes off of that course.

Zelanie

Incredible marathoning, Dave!  You've worked so hard, glad you get the payoff finally.

Nice run, D!

/delurk

No more marathons

Apropos of nothing running or noted in today's dailies, things are going to get real for my alma mater over the next three weeks.

Michigan at home, then Ohio State and Michigan State away - if they make it through that stretch we may see an Alabama/Penn State matchup at the end of the season.

You will now be returned to your normal programming.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 easy miles and some core work. I wasted 3+ hours of my afternoon watching to Ravens blow another game. Their attendance isn't just down because of the National Anthem stuff, it's down cause the team sucks.

GC100k

A few hours on the AT with my girls.

Emerged from the woods to find out the NFL season is over (as far as I'm concerned). Oh well.

Coastal

ZZY:  Nice running!

Docket;  Congrats.

DavePNW.  Way to crush it!

GinnyinPA

Dave - wow! What a great race! Congratulations!

Cyberic - how lovely to watch your daughter do so well.

Damaris - another great race. Your post surgery comeback has been phenomenal.

Zzyzx - sounds like a good race! Congratulations.

Jay - good progression!

5 mile easy trail run for me. Garmin gave me way too much elevation. I've done the course before and I know I didn't climb 900+ feet in 5 miles.

That is one Gigantic HUUUUGGGEEE! Finishers medal. That thing might cut off some blood flow to the brain.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

oldfartrunner

Dave: Congratulations on a great race, 1st AG, and huge PR!  You da Man!

Damaris: Great job on the race and negative split!  You need to run back to back marathons more often.

ZZ: Nice 10K race!

GEHamlin

Zzy: Nice running!

Dave:  Congrats to you! Nice RR.

Just 3.52 easy miles for me in the park this am. Hoomid and gross this morning. When will it end? LT workout tomorrow, slight cutback in miles this week, but not tapering...yet. Soon.

DavePNW

My marathon time age-grades to a 2:58. 

Dave

oldfartrunner

My marathon time age-grades to a 2:58. 

Keep getting those big PRs and you'll be there without the age grader!