Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #23 (Read 36 times)

LRB

Also, totally random: how do you post bitmojis on here? LRB, your profile pic was a bitmoji for awhile....

The same as a regular image. Just need to save it in or copy it to your gallery first.

onemile

LOL wut?    

I hope I never find a dead body!

if you are jogging, you are looking around, observing your environment.  if you are running, you are looking at your garmin 

I mostly jog and sometimes run.

sdWhiskers

I hope I never find a dead body!

No dead humans yet. But if I could avoid all other dead animals, that would be great. I change my route when I know there's a dead cat or dog somewhere

LRB

No dead humans yet. But if I could avoid all other dead animals, that would be great. I change my route when I know there's a dead cat or dog somewhere

I had a possum last spring on one of my routes that I kept forgetting about every morning until omg I smelled it! That crap was RANK!

DavePNW

If you are a jogger, you find the dead body. If you are a runner, you are the dead body. Probably because you were running in the dark and didn’t want to stop at the intersection because you were right in the middle of an interval.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I had a possum last spring on one of my routes that I kept forgetting about every morning until omg I smelled it! That crap was RANK!

There are almost always dead deer along the road in the summer. The smell is terrible. This is not on country roads, it's along a busy suburban road.

Cyberic

if you are jogging, you are looking around, observing your environment.  if you are running, you are looking at your garmin 

Word.

bluerun

Super B****

I have a hard time saying that 'I am a runner'. Seems like it implies fastness and seriousness. I usually just say I like to run

And I agree with Ginny. It's always the joggers that find dead bodies!

Well, not if you ask the stalker I nabbed on my trip to Nassau! Apparently when you say you're a runner, it means you're just "a regular type runner." Whatever THAT means.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

ConEd was here for nearly five hours today. During those five hours, I ran 15K on the AlterG at PT, followed by some extreme digestive misfortunes (I would have gone for 10 even but nature called, you know)... anyway, far as I can tell, 220 is back! It's a temporary fix, they'll have to come back again, but so long as my AlterG works and I don't have to sleep in an icebox anymore, I'm okay with that.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If you are a jogger, you find the dead body. If you are a runner, you are the dead body. Probably because you were running in the dark and didn’t want to stop at the intersection because you were right in the middle of an interval.

Very accurate

Ran only 3.75 miles. Couldn't stop coughing from a severe bout of acid reflux. I think I got the Maurteen reaction without the gel, lol.

In other news, tomorrow we sign the closing docs for the sale of the Miami townhouse and on Monday, we close. This will be me next week:

Damaris

RunningOnSand

The same as a regular image. Just need to save it in or copy it to your gallery first.

Thanks!

LOL.

Every runner, when injured:

RunningOnSand

LOL. True.

RunningOnSand

Well, I think the "mostly" jog comment only b/c your mileage is so high. Big grin You're a runner.  (w/o the dead body thing, obvs)

RunningOnSand

Same, but with a dead deer. 

RunningOnSand

There are almost always dead deer along the road in the summer. The smell is terrible. This is not on country roads, it's along a busy suburban road.

Right?! Ewwwww.