Beginners and Beyond

Papers SaturDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

They link this movie to the book and the Keanu Reeves movie. Nothing earth shattering or telling. It is expected. Have you seen the trailer?  It is very clear it links back to the book somehow.  It is, after all, a prequel.  And that scene is not the end of the movie.  It's an extra scene.

A prequel to which Dracula movie?  I don't remember Keanu Reeves playing Dracula.

Baboon

delicate flower

At 10k

onemile 47:43 (7:42) - blazing, on goal pace

Freesoul 1:01 (9:57) - well paced for the long haul, avoided going out too fast

GOOOOOOO ladies of the B&B!  

My run is complete.  23 miles at 8:26 pace.  Tired from the start but held a steady pace the entire run.  77.3 miles for the week.  Taper time...thank God.  You know how I said earlier this week that I wasn't feeling particularly tired?  It caught up to me this week.  I'm spent.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A prequel to which Dracula movie?  I don't remember Keanu Reeves playing Dracula.

He was not Dracula but one of the main character in the movie. Based in the book.  Bram Stoker's Dracula. The most recent movie.  But it is really a prequel to the book.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My run is complete.  23 miles at 8:26 pace.  Tired from the start but held a steady pace the entire run.  77.3 miles for the week.  Taper time...thank God.  You know how I said earlier this week that I wasn't feeling particularly tired?  It caught up to me this week.  I'm spent.

I sure hope you are tapering now!!!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My coach ran Indy with a horrid cold/bronchitis. 4 minute PR but he missed sub 3 by less than a minute. Great job IMO!

Damaris

LRB

My run is complete.  23 miles at 8:26 pace. Tired from the start but held a steady pace the entire run.  77.3 miles for the week.  

Geezus!  You are putting in work son!

Cyberic

There was a change in family plans, and at the last minute it was decided I was the one going to DD's soccer practice. So I looked at the weather, put on my running clothes, hurried to the field, dropped DD off, then came back to the car more slowly to get all set up to run... forgot my watch. So used the phone's GPS to track my run. Decided to put it in my SPI belt and run "blind" at a comfortable pace which ended up being MPish pace average for a little less than 10 miles.

Great miles baboon. I sure hope it pays off in your race.

B-Plus

SRD.

Damn, Baboon! Time to refuel like a mofo. Someone pass that man the candy corn!

DavePNW

That's called doing it right.

Dave

LRB

As for me, I have a two day seminar (8:00 to 4:30 both days ) that I signed up for way back in May.

Less than three hours to go, geezus!

Baboon

delicate flower

SRD.

Damn, Baboon! Time to refuel like a mofo. Someone pass that man the candy corn!

Went to the local overpriced but delicious burger joint.  Triple mushroom burger with swiss and added bacon, with  fries of course.  Now I am nursing my five shot Americano.

Thanks, guys...I feel like I have trained well.  We'll see in three weeks.

<3

B-Plus

Less than three hours to go, geezus!

Is there another day, or is this it?

B-Plus

Went to the local overpriced but delicious burger joint.  Triple mushroom burger with swiss and added bacon, with  fries of course.  Now I am nursing my five shot Americano.

Thanks, guys...I feel like I have trained well.  We'll see in three weeks.

In case I missed it, are you following any particular plan?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I know it goes back to the book. But it was still odd

i ran 10.1 miles. Took pups to puppy pool.

Marjorie

DavePNW

In case I missed it, are you following any particular plan?

Yes; it appears the plan is to consume the menu items with the highest calorie and fat content. Wait, were you talking about something else?

Dave