Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #12 (Read 34 times)

DavePNW

I probably feel the same way about the Packers as you do about the Bears.

Dave

onemile

I probably feel the same way about the Packers as you do about the Bears.

I actually don't really GAF... just my instinct as a Wisconsinite to defend the Packers

LRB

From the Internet.

The only other thing I can think of is if the hole underneath the pod was blocked somehow. Failing that, it was just a glitch in the matrix...or not

I sent a support email, hopefully I will either get some answers or have my pod swapped for a new one if it happens again.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

At the airport heading home and glad to leave the heat behind. At the finish, the marathon had 90F. I wish they had black flagged it earlier.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

D - sorry your race sucked. That kind of heat is just too much for 4+ hours of hard work.

Baboon - congratulations on getting 3rd overall. Very nice!

I ran 16 with 7 at MP. Warm and windy here so it wasn't easy.

onemile

At the airport heading home and glad to leave the heat behind. At the finish, the marathon had 90F. I wish they had black flagged it earlier.

Aww, doesn't that make you homesick?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Aww, doesn't that make you homesick?

Yes. For Indy lol

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Gawd, traveling is so exhausting. I have TSA Pre Check but somehow ended up in a regular line and made it to my gate near the end of boarding (so unlike me, I’m usually hours early)... ended up in a GREAT seat. Middle seat in the last row behind someone fully reclining and across from a screaming baby. And somehow I booked a room, not a studio, so I had to pay for an upgrade.

And then I ran 7 miles in temperatures double that of my last run, and it was glorious.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Is it worth making screw shoes to run on thick ice? 🤔

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 miles. 65 degrees again today, snow in the forecast for Friday.

Baboon, congrats on 3 OA!

Docket, smart call to end the race when you did. Those conditions sound miserable

LRB

Gawd, traveling is so exhausting. I have TSA Pre Checj but somehow ended up in a regular line and made it to my gate near the end of boarding (so unlike me, I’m usually hours early)... ended up in a GREAT seat. Middle seat in the last row behind someone fully reclining and across from a screaming baby. And somehow I booked a room, not a studio, so I had to pay for an upgrade.

And then I ran 7 miles in temperatures double that of my last run, and it was glorious.

Damn. TSA precheck is worth the $75 fee or whatever it is now for a single trip. I will never not have it.

bluerun

Super B****

Damn. TSA precheck is worth the $75 fee or whatever it is now for a single trip. I will never not have it.

Unless you’re me and you show up to learn the Pre Check is closed, or you somehow end up in the wrong line, or SOMETHING goes wrong. Or you fly an airline that doesn’t recognize it, which I am doing in March because I am sadly not rich enough for El Al and I am already dreading it.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

that's a rough day to run any distance much less a marathon!

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Is it worth making screw shoes to run on thick ice? 🤔

I just bought these and they worked great in today's ice...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OC7W7ZI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1