Beginners and Beyond

Where the F*@k Fridailies..... (Read 52 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Morning. I have 5 miles. Most likely on the TM since the only time I have to run is at 3pm and 90F and sunny do not sound good.

that sounds pretty darn good to me!   Of course, when our temps go high, our humidity, unlike your crazy weather down there - is usually pretty low.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I only had time for 4, now we are off!

Not really.  He is still getting ready. 

Damaris

outoftheblue

FS -- I love that picture of Rocky.  I hope he does well on his meds.  My brother's dog was about Rocky's age when she started having seizures. The meds worked perfectly, and she hasn't had a problem since she went on them.

Life is good.

Hip Redux

I only had time for 4, now we are off!

Not really.  He is still getting ready. 

Don't get shot!

I mean... good luck!  Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The flight leaves in 1.5 hours and we are still an hour away. Yay, Miami traffic.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FreeSoul, wishing all the best for Rocky!  You take really good care of him and I bet he won't have any problems at all dealing with this issue.  May he enjoy a long and as-healthy-as-can-be running life with you!

BTW, I had a weird dream the other night about you and Rocky, lol.  He was waiting for you and you came out to run...in a thong, lol - and Rocky got all upset and started to pull on it a la those old "Coppertone" advertisements, lol...

I must say, Scotty you are a bit of a pervert  

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FS -- I love that picture of Rocky.  I hope he does well on his meds.  My brother's dog was about Rocky's age when she started having seizures. The meds worked perfectly, and she hasn't had a problem since she went on them.

That's good to hear, I hope Rocky has the same experience/luck  Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Little Blue

The flight leaves in 1.5 hours and we are still an hour away. Yay, Miami traffic.

Ditch the car and run!  You both can do it, some kind soul will take care of the car.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol. Just got to the airport.  T minus 45 minutes.

If only this was not typical....

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. Spring is officially here and there are about 2 inches of new snow on the deck.

FreeSoul, hugs to you & Rocky. Good to hear you have a great vet, that is so helpful when you have a dog with chronic issues.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We made with two minutes to spare. I am going to kill my husband, LOL

Damaris

Cyberic

I ran, after all: 2.5K at 10:04 mpm pace.

During supper, I told the kids I was racing tomorrow, and they got one of their bi-annual urge to run. So I told them to get dressed and do it! We ran at DD's pace. I had my watch so I told her all these numbers afterwards, and she's happy with that Big grin

onemile

I ran 12 miles on the hotel treadmill in San Jose, Costa Rica.  Getting on a plane in a few hours to head back home.  I managed to run a whole 5 times here.  

Little Blue

I ran, after all: 2.5K at 10:04 mpm pace.

During supper, I told the kids I was racing tomorrow, and they got one of their bi-annual urge to run. So I told them to get dressed and do it! We ran at DD's pace. I had my watch so I told her all these numbers afterwards, and she's happy with that Big grin

That's cute!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 12 miles on the hotel treadmill in San Jose, Costa Rica.  Getting on a plane in a few hours to head back home.  I managed to run a whole 5 times here.  

You ran more than I would have.

Damaris