Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES: Say it ain't so (Read 49 times)

Will run for scenery.

2 miles walked at lunchtime.

That's probably it for today; I've got some long-procrastinated stuff to deal with tonight.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

LRB

...I've got some long-procrastinated stuff to deal with tonight.

F'd around until the last minute did ya?  Nice!

I do it all the time...inadvertently of course!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

i think Kristin brought cool weather with her.  It is 12F LOWER than in the last TWO MONTHS.  Heat index is almost 20 LOWER.  Love it!

Of course Friday is a work day.  The federal holiday is

officially Monday.

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

i think Kristin brought cool weather with her.  It is 12F LOWER than in the last TWO MONTHS.  Heat index is almost 20 LOWER.  Love it!

Of course Friday is a work day.  The federal holiday is

officially Monday.

I told you the Florida weather got misplaced in the Upper Midwest!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am keeping this one?

Damaris

LRB

NFL; not for long!

I suppose it is possible we have a hot and muggy September but for all intents and purposes, this summer was a cake walk.

Hip Redux

NFL; not for long!

I suppose it is possible we have a hot and muggy September but for all intents and purposes, this summer was a cake walk.

Sure because it was mostly not summer. lol   Rain, cold, rain rain rain, cold rain, three weeks of sweltering heat, fall.

LRB

Sure because it was mostly not summer. lol   Rain, cold, rain rain rain, cold rain, three weeks of sweltering heat, fall.

We have not gotten the cold, or much of the rain.  It has been really nice this year, but of course summer is my least favorite season because of the heat.  There are others here who thinks this year sucked.

delicate flower

ep-ic - adjective [ep-ik]

1.noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style.

2.Slang. spectacular; very impressive; awesome

Examples of EPIC

1. The way Boonie Boon Boon ran that race was epic.
                    2. BBB is the epic Shiz yo.
                    3. I heard 3 to the B has his own mob, dude that is epic.

ep-ic-er - some made up shit but who cares, it works. [ep-ik-er]

Examples of EPICER

1. The way Boonie Boon Boon will run this race will be epicer than the last.
                    2. BBB is the more epicer shiz now than he ever was yo.
                    3. I heard 3 to the B has his own mob, dude that is even epicer than the last time I heard that!

LMAO and I'm the one that has the energy???  Big grin  And my next race could be my most epicest yet.

I braved the threat of rain after work and ran 8 easy at 8:37 pace.  I managed to not get rained on.  Treadmill be damned!

<3

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Scotty I'm just shy of 277 miles this month. I will be well over 300. I'd already be there if I hadn't done a cut back week last week.

Marjorie

MothAudio

Good morning runners! Sunday: 10 miles 1:28:00 - 8:48 avg. pace - easy > moderate + 2 mile cool down [9:25 pace]. Had every intention of sneeking in my 1st double in two weeks but got wrapped up in my FF draft. Not complaining as I had a very good week of running considering everything and I received an "A" on my draft. Doctor appointment for the kiddo this morning, so I'll run this evening since there's no game and it's been blazing hot during the day. Should things improve / remain stable I'm hoping to transition into my half marathon schedule this week - we'll see. Make it a great start to your week!

Speed / Specific Endurance / Threshold / Hills / Neuromuscular / Moderate

Week 34: 55 miles
                        Monday: 2 miles 18:45 - 9:22 avg. pace - recovery. Best I felt all day.
                        Tuesday: XT A.M. / 8 miles 1:07:23 - 8:25 avg. pace - steady state P.M.  Fastest time this year!
                        Wednesday: 6 miles 57:09 - 9:32 avg. pace - easy. Meh.

Thursday: 8 miles 1:14:54 - 9:22 avg. pace - recovery. That was easy enough :>
                        Friday: 9 miles 1:22:40 - 9:11 avg. pace - recovery / easy A.M. / XT P.M. Encouraging.
                        Saturday: 10 miles 1:27:50 - 8:47 avg. pace - easy > moderate + hill sprints. Last mile / fast mile.

Sunday: 10 miles 1:28:00 - 8:48 avg. pace - easy > moderate + 2 mile cool down [9:25 pace]

5 miles 51:00 - 10:12 avg. pace - recovery. Took a step backward today.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Hip Redux

5 miles 51:00 - 10:12 avg. pace - recovery. Took a step backward today.

Sorry Sad  Didn't feel well?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Dental trip went as expected - removed old silver filling and refilled with whatever new material they now use. What happens is that after many years, new decay can start to happen behind the older silver fillings due to the different expansion/contraction characteristics of silver versus the tooth. So, after about 30 years, they start showing decay behind the filling.

Doc did some serious drilling and grinding, then refilled the cavity and I was good to go.

I did manage to bite my inner cheek while eating dinner with a semi-numb mouth. As expected. Smile

Early to bed tonight, early to rise and run in the AM.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

I only drank one glass of wine tonight so I can have a clear head for this stupid run tomorrow.

This marathon training crap is really starting to cramp my style.  Angry

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, only one?

I had a beer...and a steak.

Damaris