Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES Are Flying As High As a Kite Without Leaving the Ground (Read 32 times)

LRB

I want to know how in the hell it could be 4.6 degrees, but feel like 5??

Even the weatherman is jacked the F up!

Lily, brava on the twelve.

Damaris, yay! I'm from Lynn, so I learned about it there.

FreeSoul87, it ain't the cold, it's the snow and ice. Boo.

Rick, is that a horn peeking out of the cloud? Upper-body, abs, and push-ups are done.

StepbyStep-SH

Can I play the weather game?

Current temp: -3* (feels like -16*)

Tomorrow's "high" is actually 19*, but the "feels like" won't get out of the single digits, and we could get a little more snow.

I would really rather do tomorrow's 20 miles outside, but I don't know if I want to look like this again:
        <---------

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Rick, is that a horn peeking out of the cloud?

It's a middle finger, apparently.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wow LRB, that sucks.

Basya, I am tired of it all............ so freaking tired of it Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Can I play the weather game?

I think you, Brrrrr and Beth are tops (or bottoms as it were) in coldest damn temps this year!

StepbyStep-SH

I think you, Brrrrr and Beth are tops (or bottoms as it were) in coldest damn temps this year!

I'm sure Beth and Andrew would beat me in a round of "Who has the worst weather?" But I'm still sick of it.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

I'm sure Beth and Andrew would beat me in a round of "Who has the worst weather?" But I'm still sick of it.

Yeah and there is no relief in sight.  There are a whole bunch of 20's in our 10 day forecast.

DaveP - oh I know about those 1,000,000 calorie lard bombs, and especially their German relative, the fasnacht, made on Shrove Tuesday.  I kept up the family tradition for a few years, but they are *so* disgustingly unhealthy and zit-inducing that I've given up on them.

Rick - feels like more than the actual temp?  Weird.

12.75 in the safety and warmth of the Y.  30 min recovery pace, 1 mile GHMP, 30 min remedial GMP as punishment for yesterday's fail, 30 min easy.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I would say that my main reason is because I just want to get back to wearing shorts and a sports bra but right now I just feel like a bloated can of biscuits, but I miss being drenched in sweat damn it, having to wash my running clothes everyday I run because of the sweat , I miss the sun, I miss cursing the heat, hell I even miss the mosquitoes Sad I miss mud, I miss hot, humid, stormy weather. I miss green, I miss colors, I miss corn fields with stalks 12 feet high, I miss hearing the frogs in the evening and night, I miss hearing the crickets, seeing lightning bugs............ I wanna freaking cry!!!!   

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Just B.S.

I am beginning to think I will never see anything above 20 again.

Oh  and we had 4 more inches of snow last night.

Hubby measured 44 inches deep snow on   the lawn a few days ago and that is with melt and several days of heavy rains.

17 th snowfall since Dec 1.

Yeah and there is no relief in sight.  There are a whole bunch of 20's in our 10 day forecast.