Beginners and Beyond

WTF Wednesdailies? (Read 41 times)

Hip Redux

Coming off an injury, that is bad ass X 2!

It was soft and I'm still injured because it hurt through the whole damn thing.   Amazing was a cooler night will do for "speed"!.   My previous best time, pre-injury, was in 98 degree weather...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay, Oski!  Congrats!

I PR'ed my XC race!  So there's my WTF for today.   I basically said eff it, last race of the season and I wanted to run.   As my husband stated, I am incredibly stubborn.    I will tell the dr that I "tried" not to run.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice run.

Took a couple of days off to rest up a little.  Got out this evening a got a good 4.7 miles in.

Damaris

LRB

It was soft....My previous best time, pre-injury, was in 98 degree weather...going uphill, with a 20 lb backpack...barefoot, in holey jeans....

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  Nice race!

LRB

Sometimes I think that if I didn't have company over, the house would never get a thorough cleaning.

Judging from last week, for me, it is apparently when I move.  Damn that place was filthy, but it looked clean lol!

outoftheblue

Judging from last week, for me, it is apparently when I move.  Damn that place was filthy, but it looked clean lol!

Moving is when I throw away or good will at least have my stuff.  Feels good.

Great job Oski!

Life is good.

Rondog65, bravo on the 4.7.

Push-ups and ab work are done. I'm waiting another half-hour to take ibuprofen before calling it a night.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Burrrrn, fantastic five. Which chews do you use?

I've been using the Clif brand of chews. I like them. I was going to try a different brand but I store I visited only had Clif and the Gatorade brands, so I just stuck with what I knew. I tried the Chocolate Cherry, and it took one to get used to the flavor. I saw that Runner's World came out with an article about alternatives to Gels, so maybe I'll try some more natural stuff. I did pick up some Jelly Belly Sport Beans as well tonight.

- Andrew

LRB

Moving is when I throw away or good will at least have my stuff.  Feels good.

KIt does!  This time around I am doing part good will (disabled veterans actually) and part eBay.

I just ate a slice of cheese with mustard on it.  One word for that; can I have another!  Big grin

B-Plus

Oski raced? Congrats!

6 @ 9. Hottest run of the year.

Zelanie

Oski- Congrats!

Basya- Sounds like lovely weather for a run!

My run today was so much better than yesterday's!  I was almost scared to go out since yesterday was so miserable.  But it was apparently 27 degrees cooler out there today- holy cow!  Plus is was overcast and there was a nice breeze.  Felt really good the whole time.