Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES: Membership has its Privileges (Read 43 times)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

It helps that my Team Captain is both beautiful and understanding, and has told me I only need to run 1 mile more than than I did during last year games, which was done on day one as I was not in the games last year so that only required me to run 1 mile. 

LOL!

- Andrew

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

And there's the sound of money gone from my pocket. Just scheduled a grooming for the dog and a vet appointment.

- Andrew

B-Plus

Sorry I wasn't able to fill you all in, but I'm so glad Beth checked in and gave you guys the lowdown.

From what I can see, the mofo was still at large as of an hour ago.

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran.  7 miles at 8:10 pace.  It felt like a damn jog. What the hell?  At what point can I say I've recovered from my marathon?  My inexperienced opinion is that the race didn't tax my legs as much as it should have due to the heat sucking the energy out of me.

<3

LRB

I ran.  7 miles at 8:10 pace.  It felt like a damn jog. What the hell?  At what point can I say I've recovered from my marathon?  My inexperienced opinion is that the race didn't tax my legs as much as it should have due to the heat sucking the energy out of me.

Jogging is good no?

Baboon

delicate flower

Jogging is good no?

I would expect my jog pace to be somewhere in the 9:00 pace right now.  I was just going easy today, trying to keep the HR in check.  I'm very surprised at the pace.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Ended up with 9.4 miles @ 8:15, 80* dewpoint, total sweatfest, but still a great run!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

Sometimes we will have those days even post marathon. I'd still be cautious.

I really don't wanna move. Deciding between subway and room service.

old Dave

I'm your huckleberry

To all the Daves and honorary Daves, have a great day!

Thanks, and to you too!

Good day to you all, ladies and germs, Canadians and Daves!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

URD, I guess.  Leaving the office and by the time I get home, it will be time to cook dinner.

Damaris

happylily

I remember an Old Dave from back in the days of RW. Sometimes he was nice, sometimes he was abrupt, like all of his kind. Overall though, I liked him. Are you related to that Old Dave, old Dave?

9 miles at 8:13 mpm and it felt sort of hard, I won't lie. I think it was made of something like 3x1200m @ 5k pace, 3 short jog intervals, 2 easy miles and the last 4 miles at MP (my new, more realistic, "it's effing hot in here" MP).

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I remember that workout, Lily.  It is supposed to be hard.

Damaris

Just B.S.

Sorry I wasn't able to fill you all in, but I'm so glad Beth checked in and gave you guys the lowdown.

From what I can see, the mofo was still at large as of an hour ago.

Its 8 pm here and he has not been caught. Our province is mostly heavy old growth forest and

waterways/lakes.

Looks like he is a hunter/outdoorsman and if he is prepared and smart could hide for a while.

Its been 24 hours now and even people here , an hour away , are on edge.

Its also pouring so my scheduled 25 miles cycling will be done on the spin bike.

Hip Redux

Its 8 pm here and he has not been caught. Our province is mostly heavy old growth forest and

waterways/lakes.

Looks like he is a hunter/outdoorsman and if he is prepared and smart could hide for a while.

Its been 24 hours now and even people here , an hour away , are on edge.

Its also pouring so my scheduled 25 miles cycling will be done on the spin bike.

That's scary shit.  Ugh.

Did 2 miles on the arm bike, followed by PT, weights and then I did a short walk outside.

Hip Redux

And there's the sound of money gone from my pocket. Just scheduled a grooming for the dog and a vet appointment.

I won't tell you how much we spent in emergency care for Pepper last week.  OMG.  

MTA - but she was worth it.