Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

MrNamtor

Damn, I couldn't make the stupid sig larger. Oh well... apparently my thread is/was important enough for the losers to come from their L&O and comment, I feel so awesome now Roll eyes

you fished for trolls and they are jumping FS. Good job!

Village people

you fished for attention and they are jumping FS. Good job!

Fyp.

MrNamtor

Fyp.

If this is your way of hinting that you want to see pics of my ass, you don't have to ask twice Jan. Check your in box.

....aaand this is why I don't venture into Law & Order or whatever it stands for.

Village people

If this is your way of hinting that you want to see pics of my ass, you don't have to ask twice Jan. Check your in box.

No, thank you.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Gross

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

RSX

Commenting this way about someone's picture is mean. Commenting this way about someone's race time is beyond classless.

+1. Maybe B&B needs date detail threads to make it more interesting.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

MrNamtor you rock man, please don't just PM your pics post them here!

I swear, if they had specific subjects they wanted us to talk/fight/argue/insult each other about, they should have mentioned that in their thread. They didn't, so I did.

But because I know there area  few nice people in here that don't want to fight or anything, and someone has already requested we talk about food and drinks, lets talk about drinks. It's Friday night, what's your go-to drink?

+1 RSX

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MrNamtor

i was a member of L&O for 5 minutes before der fuerer mit der eine kleine weinershnitzel banned me. Yet everyone from there feels totally free to come here and be complete jack asses. Just commenting on the irony of it.

MrNamtor

It's Friday night, what's your go-to drink?

I'm smoking it right now dear. haha just kidding. Big grin

MrNamtor

anyway FS, i pm all my ass pictures these days. I find the direct contact with a more targeted audience to be much more satisfying

RSX

i was a member of L&O for 5 minutes before der fuerer mit der eine kleine weinershnitzel banned me. Yet everyone from there feels totally free to come here and be complete jack asses. Just commenting on the irony of it.

You had a good run there for a while. I laughed. I cried, and then you were gone.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm out of my Sailor Jerry's Original Spiced Rum...... I need more.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MrNamtor

You had a good run there for a while. I laughed. I cried, and then you were gone.

omg it was the craziest 5 minutes of my online life! I'll never forget a second of it as long as i live

Rum, trolls, and booty shots break out when someone calls us boring?

Bring on the copy of "War and Peace" and a crochet-by-number contest!