Beginners and Beyond

2015in2015 Registration Information (Read 66 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Haha, Cyberic.

Unfortunately, the program does not work well with RA so the only way for us to upload the miles is by posting in RWOL.  If that ever changes, I'll let you know.  You can still open an account in RWOL and register and post there once a week!

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

She's in Beast Mode now!

Keep doing those HM's every other weekend and you will be at 1,750 miles, Traci !!!!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Cyberic

Haha, Cyberic.

Unfortunately, the program does not work well with RA so the only way for us to upload the miles is by posting in RWOL.  If that ever changes, I'll let you know.  You can still open an account in RWOL and register and post there once a week!

Thanks for the invite D, but I'll pass. Don't need another account Smile

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

She's in Beast Mode now!

Thank TJ for that ...

Robert31320

Team TJ

He had that affect on me too!

Thank TJ for that ...

Running for TJ because he can't.

Zelanie

Speaking of fun what are the odds of me buying a team and picking my own members?

We need to start a Fantasy 2015 in 2015 league where we can draft and trade our runners. 

Eric, I don't even post in RWOL except to post my miles.  The real action is on Facebook.

tracilynn

She's in Beast Mode now!

I wish!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Okay - signed up with a goal of 1000 miles for the year... which I think is entirely doable as long as I can stay un-injured!

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

I just signed up and looking forward "to being a part of' instead of lurking in the background. I'm really not much of a wall flower. This past year I've really bumped up my mileage to shoot for 500 miles and am on track to beat it. Stretched it to 750 for 2015.

Will be happy to be on anyone's team.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

Zelanie

Kathleen- Welcome!  That's the fun part of the game, I think- getting to know other runners a bit better.

Eric- We had a French Canadian on your 2013 team.  She helped us win the title that year by running circles around the hospital because that was the only place in town that wasn't icy.

tracilynn

Okay - signed up with a goal of 1000 miles for the year... which I think is entirely doable as long as I can stay un-injured!

I can relate!  I'm only going for 750 because I'm still paranoid. Ha

~~~~~~~

Traci

Love the Half

One of the good things about being a part of a team is that you can join them in a FB group which is the perfect place to shout about great runs or bitch about lousy runs without irritating the shit out of all your non running FB friends.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

One of the good things about being a part of a team is that you can join them in a FB group which is the perfect place to shout about great runs or bitch about lousy runs without irritating the shit out of all your non running FB friends.

I've thought about doing one of these but could never come up with an answer to "why?" if it was just another place to remember to log your miles. This is a good answer to that question.

catwhoorg

Labrat

I'm in again.

And pissed off suitably motivated by my recent race to get a jump start on the year, instead of building more slowing

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18