Beginners and Beyond

Dailies, dailies, bo-bailies, Banana fana fo-failies, Fee fi mo-mailies; TuesDAILIES! (Read 39 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Since you're a lawyer, I thought this was a machine you use to find out if people are lying or not.  But I guess that would be a Veritas machine...  

or a baseball bat...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I drink it everyday and go there at least once a week but when I do it is to drink this strange thing called COFFEE! 

Again,

Damaris

LRB

Again,

Your response is proof that there is such a thing as a stupid question!

I am going to find a hole in the ground now and stick my head in it!  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Your response is proof that there is such a thing as a stupid question!

I am going to find a hole in the ground now and stick my head in it!  

Do you need me to Google for you?  LOL.

It's the Starbucks coffee machine, like a Keurig, but hello? Starbucks!

Damaris

LRB

Do you need me to Google for you?  LOL.

No I did it, which is why my head is in the ground!

Some chick was trying to get me to buy one of those things at BB&B last fall and I completely dismissed her when she said it was the "new" Keurig because my Keurig is new.

WTF Dude?  You find a box of crayons?  I used to view your log when I had trouble trying to sleep, now I don't even know who you are anymore.

I guess I discovered there are different types of workouts you can do. Who knew.

Dave

LRB

I guess I discovered there are different types of workouts you can do. Who knew.

It's a wonderful thing!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Donated blood earlier today, and I feel totally wiped out. After work I get to bring DD#1 to the park. Hopefully I don't black out! Big grin

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Donated blood earlier today, and I feel totally wiped out. After work I get to bring DD#1 to the park. Hopefully I don't black out! Big grin

Good luck!

Damaris

LRB

It has taken the most of bizarre circumstances but I am currently registered for three events.  That is super weird!

#badassociationsspoilusefulhabits

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

4 miles this evening with Rocky and Dorian.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

on my way to badass

Thanks Scotty, Zel and Mitch! The long run for tonight went A LOT better. I guess that was hump I needed to get over. I'm having a beer that I deserve. 9.29 miles done.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

on my way to badass

Took DS to see Ninja Turtles today. It was funny, but too much Megan Fox.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It has taken the most of bizarre circumstances but I am currently registered for three events.  That is super weird!

#badassociationsspoilusefulhabits

You rang?

7 awesome miles and PiYo done earlier this evening.  It was only 92F outside and it felt cool compared to the last few days we've had.  It was nice to run outside and feel like my usual self.

Damaris