Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #30 (Read 31 times)

RunningOnSand

I don't know anyone IRL who cares about any of this. So definitely not trying to impress virtual friends with race choices. I mean, I'm tentatively going to do a HM in Idaho in the fall. Just because. Sexiness is not a factor...

Samesies. I had no idea this was a thing. 

Cyberic

Got this in the mail. Easier to read about training than to actually train. Maybe I should start taking PEDs...

Cyberic

I did not get that exact book. Mine is new. Just simpler to find the pic in Google and post it here than to post the actual pic of my book

onemile

Got this in the mail. Easier to read about training than to actually train. Maybe I should start taking PEDs...

Reading's not gonna get you a PR!

Should’ve just spent your money on the magic cheater perfectly legal shoes.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Lol I was about to post the same thing

Cyberic

Even cheaper to just choose a cheater perfectly legal downhill course for the same price as a difficult one!

Not as sexy as saying I ran the NYCM, though.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Finally ran the fucking hill sprints after 3 days of procrastination.

Oh, and remember that BOA has not zeroed out my mortgage. Well, the buyer's closing agent, the idiots, made a typo and paid MORE than the payoff so by law they have to return it to them so they can fix it. And after tomorrow, they start collecting more interest. They better fix this by tomorrow. FUCKING IDIOTS.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Finally ran the fucking hill sprints after 3 days of procrastination.

Oh, and remember that BOA has not zeroed out my mortgage. Well, the buyer's closing agent, the idiots, made a typo and paid MORE than the payoff so by law they have to return it to them so they can fix it. And after tomorrow, they start collecting more interest. They better fix this by tomorrow. FUCKING IDIOTS.

🤬

I set a 2500 mile pace bunny for the year. January got off to a rough start, but I have been playing catch-up and now project to 2499.8.

Dave

Cyberic

I set a 2500 mile pace bunny for the year. January got off to a rough start, but I have been playing catch-up and now project to 2499.8.

Close, but no cigar

RunningOnSand

Close, but no cigar

Yeah, that's not going to cut it.

Close, but no cigar

IK,R? I’ll actually be taking a step backwards today too. But Saturday as scheduled should push me over.

Dave