Super B****

Just do it

*swoosh*

But I've boycotted the swoosh

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

5 miles with strides.

5k tomorrow which feels weird since I rarely race on Saturdays. And DS is doing the 1.5 mile kids run and he is very excited about it. I'm going to let him run it by himself which has me feeling all the "they grow up so fast" feels.

DavePNW

5 miles with strides.

5k tomorrow which feels weird since I rarely race on Saturdays. And DS is doing the 1.5 mile kids run and he is very excited about it. I'm going to let him run it by himself which has me feeling all the "they grow up so fast" feels.

Encouraging independence is a good thing. 

It seems like I end up doing more 5k’s on Saturdays, longer distances more on Sundays.

Saturday racing is better during marathon training, so you can still get in your LR on Sunday. The reverse is less desirable.

Dave

onemile

But I've boycotted the swoosh

oh, okay. Just don't do it then. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Winter has been mild here too, just a whole lot of rain damn it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Hmm, funny that my run has not showed up in RA yet.

Anyways, my groin felt like at 90%, and with the almost 2 feet of snow that are supposed to fall by the time it stops this evening, I doubt I will be able to run some quality this weekend, so I decided to risk the indoor track.

Since running fast is what gets me hurt, I figured that if I topped my pace at ~10K pace, maybe I'd be all right.

Si I did 5 x (3 minutes @MP + 2 minutes @10KP ) in continuous. So I was both hitting some respectable pace (10K pace isn't that slow) and teaching my body to catch its breath at MP.

I think my groin held up ok, but I'll know more at 4PM when I stand up after over 2 hours sitting down.

DavePNW

a whole lot of rain 

Hi.
                Actually I caught a brief break in it, and stayed dry! Well except for all the puddles. Ran 6 miles, in new shoes.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

16 done. Most of the paths had light snow and hardly any ice. I took the hilliest route I could find and the elevation gain was close to 500ft. Even Strava has it at 477.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jetta and I ran 5.2 miles this afternoon, I tried out the Ravenna 11s... very seriously considering going back to them. We shall see. .

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sdWhiskers

16 done. Most of the paths had light snow and hardly any ice. I took the hilliest route I could find and the elevation gain was close to 500ft. Even Strava has it at 477.

That's a huge change from south FL with elevation <10 ft.

I think if I picked the hilliest route from my house, over 16 miles, I'd probably hit >2000 ft. Every "hill" is 200-400 ft!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You mean <4ft. We would consider 10ft a hill in Miami. Lol.

I have a lot of hills around me but can’t do them during the weekday. Glad I was able to go outside and do some of them. They are part of the route for the Geist HM which is hillier than that hilly AF HM I did in October.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

oh, okay. Just don't do it then. 

The suspense is unbearable

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

The suspense is unbearable

I'm planning to drive 45 minutes to a group run tomorrow at 7am

But I'm going with RRP so I know I'll have someone to run with..

onemile

I ran 6

DavePNW

group run tomorrow at 7am

:fistbump:

Dave