Beginners and Beyond

As these things go; FriDAILIES! (Read 34 times)

DavePNW

7 miles

Dave

LRB

7 miles

7? You oversleep. lol

LRB

I finally uploaded Garmin Express. My computer would not recognize my ANT stick and/or watch without doing so after the hard drive was cleared back in January (I have been manually uploading my runs to RA during that time).

I will see if the stupid thing will link to my device when I get home.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just went to check FB and the whole world is exploding.  I will be having martinis in celebration tonight, just saying....

Damaris

Little Blue

3.25 miles in 78deg/77DP.  Today is the last day of our 2-week heat wave. Sunday morning my run should be below 70.

Baboon

delicate flower

Change of plans on the bike ride!  Wife wants to postpone it until tomorrow, so we ran 11 miles instead.  LR for her, 11 mile recovery run for me.   We'll get up early tomorrow morning for the ride.

Also, early birthday gift from the wife.  Worked great on my first run.  I can't wait to find stuff to complain about though!  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sweet!

Damaris

LRB

What model?

Baboon

delicate flower

What model?

920XT.  So far, so good.  I like that it displays total elapsed time of the activity in seconds once it goes over an hour.  The 620 only went to minutes.  Also, I didn't realize it provided all the same running dynamics I don't need that the 620 provides.  So now I'll sleep better knowing I won't lose that 'avg ground contact time' data.

<3

Little Blue

920XT.  So far, so good.  I like that it displays total elapsed time of the activity in seconds once it goes over an hour.  The 620 only went to minutes.  Also, I didn't realize it provided all the same running dynamics I don't need that the 620 provides.  So now I'll sleep better knowing I won't lose that 'avg ground contact time' data.

So you'll be able to sleep 12 hours at a time, instead of 10?  That must be a relief.

DavePNW

7? You oversleep. lol

Ha. Am I that predictable? Actually yes; I hit the snooze, and had an early appointment I couldn't be late for. I kind of agonized over taking the turnaround at 3.5 instead of 4.

Dave

LRB

Ha. Am I that predictable? 

No, I just know my peeps. 

Zelanie

We are horrible parents who set a bad example for our child. 

B-Plus

I reported you to CPB on the way down. I'm at antique shops in Bothell FFS

LRB

Is there a toy in that thing? lol