Beginners and Beyond

It's Still Summer Wednesday Penguins (Read 20 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

BB is violent but they are meth drug lords.

These shows are on my possibles list:

sons of anarchy

true detective

the killing

the americans

homeland

mad men

Orange is the new black

True Detective was one of the best shows I have seen.  We just started Sons of Anarchy and we love it!

I did not find BB that violent mostly because they couldn't do all the things they could have.  But I was glad they pushed the envelope of TV networks.  Sons of Anarchy does that too, you'll like it.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh yeah! The Tarantula kid. Yeah, youre right- that was the worst part of the show. They had to make you hate Todd though. It worked, right? Ha. I was SOOO mad when they shot him.  That scene was also when you realized that Walt had become desensitized to the violence. He was very "anti kill kids "before but now all he wants is to be the biggest most powerful drug god and The kid dying was a necessary sacrifice.

That's when it really started getting good for me.  When he admitted he was just an asshole and not the oh, so human, I'm doing this for my family that he thought himself to be.

I started not liking Walter that much when he let Jessie's girlfriend died.  And without Jessie, there would not have been a show, IMO.  Yo bitch!

Damaris

Zelanie

If you haven't watched The Wire, you should probably drop everything and watch it right this minute.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

If you haven't watched The Wire, you should probably drop everything and watch it right this minute.

HBO???

Zelanie

Yes.  Not sure where else it's available- we watched it on DVD.

tracilynn

YO BITCH!  LOL. Jesse fan here. BB started off like a comedy!  It ended way dark & serious and very violent. But that's part of the demise of being a drug lord  wannabe.   Downward spiral. There's no way it could have gone any other way.

Funny story: we had NO IDEA that BB was on a movie channel and was rated R. I thought it was on regular TV so my 16 yr old daughter decides to watch the pilot with us and it was the one where Skylar gives Walt a handjob... AWKWARD.  Lol. She thought the show was stupid and never watched it again (THANK GOD) cause it got a lot worse (sexual violent etc)

~~~~~~~

Traci

Zelanie

YO BITCH!  LOL. Jesse fan here. BB started off like a comedy!  It ended way dark & serious and very violent. But that's part of the demise of being a drug lord  wannabe.   Downward spiral. There's no way it could have gone any other way.

Funny story: we had NO IDEA that BB was on a movie channel and was rated R. I thought it was on regular TV so my 16 yr old daughter decides to watch the pilot with us and it was the one where Skylar gives Walt a handjob... AWKWARD.  Lol. She thought the show was stupid and never watched it again (THANK GOD) cause it got a lot worse (sexual violent etc)

Yeah, the 16 year old decided to come watch a House of Cards episode with us.  But if she wants to watch it with us, I don't have an issue really.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I hate Skyler so much!  What a loser.  Either be fully in or fully get the fuck out.

Damaris