Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

obiebyke

Ooooo! What level? That's the worst.

I play Candy Crush Saga on my phone and on my iPad.  (The games run independently from each other.)

I am stuck at the same level on each device. Angry

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Philliefan33

Level 147.  I refuse to pay for special candy / extra life / etc.

Ooooo! What level? That's the worst.

obiebyke

You're a bit ahead of me. I paid once--I had been stuck for WEEKS and there was one move left...

Level 147.  I refuse to pay for special candy / extra life / etc.

obiebyke

The organic greens I bought today were already a bit rotten when I opened them. Angry

Hip Redux

The organic greens I bought today were already a bit rotten when I opened them. Angry

Ugh.  Can you return them?

My hot shower turned into a luke warm shower today.  :/

obiebyke

I'm too lazy and Minnesotan to return them and make a stink. I'll just pick around the spoiled bits.

HATE the lukewarm shower, especially when the air is cold. Oh wait, it's not cold where you are. Meh, still sucks. Wink

Hip Redux

I'm too lazy and Minnesotan to return them and make a stink. I'll just pick around the spoiled bits.

HATE the lukewarm shower, especially when the air is cold. Oh wait, it's not cold where you are. Meh, still sucks. Wink

It was cold yesterday!  (plus, I'm in the land of God's frozen people here in New England, it'll get colder lol)

delicate flower

Dammit, I was forced to change my network password at work today and now I keep entering the old password every time I access a system.  I'll be doing that for another 3-4 days until I get used to it.  Angry

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Dammit, I was forced to change my network password at work today and now I keep entering the old password every time I access a system.  I'll be doing that for another 3-4 days until I get used to it.  Angry

We have to change ours every 90 days and I have 4 different passwords here and none can match!

Damaris

what I really hate is that we have systems with different and mutually exclusive password requirements so I can't use the same password for all of them.

DavePNW

what I really hate is that we have systems with different and mutually exclusive password requirements so I can't use the same password for all of them.

This is the kind of thing that forces people to write all their passwords on a post-it note stuck to their computer, thereby completely defeating the purpose of all this.

Attention all IT Security People: are you listening? What do you have to say for yourselves??

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

This is the kind of thing that forces people to write all their passwords on a post-it note stuck to their computer, thereby completely defeating the purpose of all this.

Attention all IT Security People: are you listening? What do you have to say for yourselves??

Or instead of post-it notes they could buy The Personal Internet Address and Password Organizer published by Peter Pauper Press.

The Personal Internet Address & Password Logbook

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This year, the government is not providing its attorneys with calendars/agendas.  Now I have to buy one for myself!!!!!!!!

Damaris

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

ULTIMATE FWP:  I Have an awesome DH who wants me to go buy a tri bike.

I can't decide which one.

DavePNW

ULTIMATE FWP:  I Have an awesome DH who wants me to go buy a tri bike.

I can't decide which one.

Careful because that awesome DH probably has an ulterior motive. Like wants to buy something major for himself.

Dave