Beginners and Beyond

We Got Lost On The Way ThursDAILIES? (Read 40 times)

Just B.S.

In other news my straight A college student received a congratulatory email after finals from

the head of his program telling him that his hard work is being noticed.

Yeah I'm not a bit proud of that kid Smile

LRB

In other news my straight A college student received a congratulatory email after finals from the head of his program telling him that his hard work is being noticed.

Hopefully he is somewhere warm!

Just B.S.

Hopefully he is somewhere warm!

Funny you should say that. Yesterday Ottawa was the coldest capital city on earth and colder than

The south pole. It is summer in the south pole but still......  Smile

outoftheblue

Wow, the Dailies are really hopping today.  Me, not so much, as it's a SRD.  It's weird to hear how cold the rest of the nation is.  In California we are in the midst of a bad drought, with no rain and temps in the high 60s.   I'll take rain or snow at this point.  It's pretty bone dry around here.

Life is good.

Just B.S.

Wow, the Dailies are really hopping today.  Me, not so much, as it's a SRD.  It's weird to hear how cold the rest of the nation is.  In California we are in the midst of a bad drought, with no rain and temps in the high 60s.   I'll take rain or snow at this point.  It's pretty bone dry around here.

I am not in your nation  but pretty close Smile

Would you like to do an international house swap, like now! Please!!!,

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol

Feels like of 6! Lucky you!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

I had to get gas tonight on the way home, being without gas or low

in these temps is something you don't want to happen. Anyway I pumped $50 worth which only

takes a few minutes and I was wearing winter running gloves.

In the few minutes that took I was in such pain from the cold in my fingers I was almost crying

THEN because I couldn't actually feel my fingers I dropped my credit card under the van and had

to get down on my hands and knees on the ice to retrieve it. NOT FUN 

I would have cried, or I would have cursed... Probably curse under my cold breath, then cry once inside the car. lol I hope you're warm at the moment, Beth.

6 recovery miles done, 8:54 pace. Then after, I made a new recipe that I picked with my son and we cooked together. Penne with cherry tomatoes, black olives and melted goat cheese. I covered two of my resolutions for 2014: 1) cook more varied meals and 2) spend time with my son. And it was fun! Now I have to refrain from talking about running to my SO. That's my third resolution. and that one is going to be difficult to keep.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Now I have to refrain from talking about running to my SO. That's my third resolution. and that one is going to be difficult to keep.

Really?  I barely say a peep, that is what you and everyone here is for!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

In other news my straight A college student received a congratulatory email after finals from

the head of his program telling him that his hard work is being noticed.

Yeah I'm not a bit proud of that kid Smile

Nice!

I did 8 miles at easy effort and ended up with 5 @ MP.  Wait, what?

Damaris

LRB

Your mojo?

happylily

Nice!

Time to re-evaluate your MP, D. :-)

Beth, congratulations on your son's performance at college!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I cannot decide on an MP until I lose some of the stuff I need to lose.  43 days....

Damaris

Jay, you ran seven miles in this weather?

Wow! Stay safe and warm, folks.

Haha, and then 3.87 more for good measure, fully equipped for the night tundra!  7 cars, 9 snowmobiles Big grin

winter gear

Just B.S.

Thanks Lily no credit for the brains and hard work, just the funding so I still get to brag Smile

Just B.S.

BAM that's how its done!!!!!

Haha, and then 3.87 more for good measure, fully equipped for the night tundra!  7 cars, 9 snowmobiles Big grin

winter gear