Beginners and Beyond

It's the Dailies BiAtch........... (Read 50 times)

LRB

I just had a very, very good run.  18 miles at 7:54 pace.  And the thing is, I could have gone longer and faster.  This is the best LR I've ever had and that includes my four marathons.

That speed work is allowing you you use more muscles than just those of the slow twitch fiber variety.  The proof is in the pudding.

LRB

I rarely do it and in fact this may have been only the second or third time in my life (been driving since '85), but I flipped this yay-hole the bird for about a quarter fuckin mile tonight!

I'm talking an arm fully extended, middle finger touching the sky, tires screeching, smoke coming out of my dual exhaust all the while he was stuck at the light and had to take it bird!  One that I guarantee him or his passenger will never forget!  lol

Fool blew his horn at me for taking his spot in stop and go traffic meanwhile he's staring at his phone or whatever he was doing and not moving.  Bitch, pay attention next time or accept the consequences!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I almost got sideswiped today.  If I didn't have good reflexes, the right side of my car would have been totaled by the asshole that decided to take my exit instead of his while my car was passing him.  I think I stopped my car less than a foot from his side (we ended up kind of sharing the exit lane).  Ugh.

Damaris

Hi dailies:

Free - a bed double, sweet.  Have fun with the new Garmin

Rick - massage and great running weather, you win

D^2 - good luck healing up

Baboon - meh, you'll do fine at that 5K

Scotty - coyotes make it to the burbs here also.  Mostly they roam the woodsy creek beds, but probably have easy pickings of pets and garbage from those haunts.

DaveP - there are mallwalkers, why not mallrunners?

Hog - hope they go well

Oski - hi

D - court day, woot.  Nice reflexes avoiding the a-hole driver.

Step - nail draining, cool

Jack - death march, nothing.  At the least death jog, and I have faith that you won't do that either.

B+ busy day.

OOTB - sorry your dog is ailing.  She looks kind, and sad.

Marjorie - good 11.1

Boon Quality - 'nuff said

Lilly - good MLR

10.2 done with little speed work.  I'm starting to feel like myself again.  Also, the bike I ordered arrived!  Gonna have to look at assembling it over the weekend.