Beginners and Beyond

We do shit around here on Fridays, too. (Read 35 times)

DavePNW

I remember vividly a low mileage runner (who shall remain nameless) who could not for the life himself run his measly 20 GD miles per week and it cost us victories like 5 weeks in a row! I literally hated him! Like, why join a game where people are counting on you to do what you PLEDGED you were going to do only to back out after one or two weeks. Dude once posted that he had gained 10 lbs, and was unable to the 2 stinking extra miles we needed and I think that's when I quit. lol

Ha, I think I remember who that was.

Dave

DavePNW

But it is just that I'm curious, because I do not participate in miles games, as I am very competitive and I could get mad at people not giving a damn about the game and their team. Like, why do you even participate?

I was in a miles game type app a while ago, and we were always top 4 or 5  world wide week after week, and then people stopped posting their miles, and it started to suck.

Yeah you would fucking hate it.

Dave

DavePNW

Brooks Outlet semi-annual truckload sale. Worth it for some of you to get a plane ticket.

Dave

onemile

Brooks Outlet semi-annual truckload sale. Worth it for some of you to get a plane ticket.

That's a great price for the Ghosts

DavePNW

That's a great price for the Ghosts

IK,R?? But I only bought 2 pair, because I still have one in the box, and the active pair is pretty new. And I haven’t worn the 10 before, so I’m banking on no problem.

Dave