Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #10 (Read 34 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Shortii, I am an epcot person mostly. Wink

I like music but not podcasts while running. 

I ate too much and the pics tomorrow will show it. I also drank a lot but those calories will be gone by then lol

Damaris

Cyberic

The quick foot turnover is a dead giveaway that you guys are bookin' (old school slang for running fast), not to mention how quickly things are moving past you. The difference obviously is the pace you two are running comes with ease so less effort than it would for someone who is running the same pace at their 5k effort.

Nice video. You look perfectly normal. The technology we have these days is amazeballs.

The video is good, but yeah, it's amazing that you don't have to aim at what you're filming.

The camera has an internal accelerometer and a gyroscope, and that's how it gets rid of the jumpiness so well afterwards with the software.

Cyberic

The video is remarkably smooth. Usually when I watch that kind of video, I end up nauseous, feeling a form of motion sickness. This felt fast, but not jumpy. Nice. I'm surprised you were running that fast with snow underfoot.

The Botanical Garden has been our playground for years. We're really used to running there, and we had done an easy lap beforehand to test the foot grip. So in this video our stride is a little affected by the snow, but not much. Grip was good.

Cyberic

The Garmin VIRB 360 https://buy.garmin.com/en-CA/CA/p/562010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rExCvUit-lc&list=PLCnuc6xd15eqqRS1jqTaIrUihT8UXVW93&index=1

In this Youtube Video you can interact with it with the mouse and move around 360 degrees. Crazy!

RunningOnSand

The quick foot turnover is a dead giveaway that you guys are bookin' (old school slang for running fast), not to mention how quickly things are moving past you. The difference obviously is the pace you two are running comes with ease so less effort than it would for someone who is running the same pace at their 5k effort.

Nice video. You look perfectly normal. The technology we have these days is amazeballs.

yep, this. you guys looked like you were flying!!!

If I ran that fast, I'd look like Phoebe, lol.

RunningOnSand

Music on the wrist is the new color TV, then new microwave, the new digital watch, the new cable TV, the new cordless phone; all of which I was around for and marveled at.

The technology is nothing short of stupefying. The music is so clear and works so well, it's mind boggling that they can do that!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Music on the wrist has been around for a few years. Just not the Garmins. 

My TomTom Spark Music it’s around 6 years old

Damaris

LRB

Music on the wrist has been around for a few years. Just not the Garmins. 

My TomTom Spark Music it’s around 6 years old

Pretty sure Motorola had something even further back than that. Whatever the case, Garmin's foray into the field has been a game changer for me. Can't speak for TomTom because I've never owned one or even seen one for that matter. But of course, you own at least one of everything.