Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES - A Psychoaquadiscobetabioaquadoloop (Read 39 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

'Sup crew!

I am off for yummy pizza and wine so I'll have to play later.  Today's feature is The Edge of Tomorrow with Tom cruise.

See ya! 

I saw it.  It was very good!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

1:40:17.  75 degrees and humid as a warm turd.

Nice job!

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

Meaghan - Fun to be able to say you raced with people like that! Given your week last week, I think being a minute off April was great.
        Baboon - Nice racing! How did your team end up in the placings?

I've been doing a garage sale with friends the last two days which meant early mornings and no running. Not a lot to show for it, either, though I mostly do it to help out and had only taken over some kids' clothes and books.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Got up super early. Got in 4.1 then went and did training all day. Got back to hotel a little after 5. I'm tired.

Marjorie

DavePNW

Nice racing Baboon, Meghan & Freesoul!

Dave

DW is in the water. 

Boat's in the water.  DW is in the water.  We're gonna need a faster boat.

Day 3 of no running.   I don't think I've taken off 3 in a row since starting back on running to race, but a seriously cranky glute has made its demands.

Looney bin right about now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I took a URD.  Just a busy day of errands.  Watched a movie with hubby.  Looked at my car and cried (not really).  Overall, a good day.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Scrapped the impromptu 5k this morning. - (checked last night and there was a lot of confusion whether there was race day registration or not.)  After digging around for a couple of hours with no real resolution, I went to sleep grumpy.

Skipping the AM run and ended up just finishing it - 7 miles, 93F, 67 dewpoint - wind, sun, hills made for an unpleasant Easy run.  Ended up doing very slow interval work in an effort to keep the HR below 160!   Walk/ 'run' intervals for the last 3 miles.  bleh...

That will teach me to get me ass up and get it done in the AM... geeze...

LRB

I saw it.  It was very good!

That was a really different movie.  I liked how he finally became a man after cowering in fear that first time around.  Two thumbs up for sure!

LRB

Day 3 of no running.  

Your ass is gonna fly when you get back out there!

Moon, I will be getting up early tomorrow for that same reason!

Hi Marjorie.  Are you still out of town?

I am sure the break is doing you good Step!

What movie D?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Your ass is gonna fly when you get back out there!

Moon, I will be getting up early tomorrow for that same reason!

Hi Marjorie.  Are you still out of town?

I am sure the break is doing you good Step!

What movie D?

The same one you watched!

Damaris

LRB

When it rains like that, my shirt gets wet (duh!) and it sticks to my body and I get sore nipples. I would never have thought that I'd get sore nipples before I started running.

I actually wear band aids (the little circle ones) for just about every run.  The only time I do not is if it's a 4 mile run or less, which is not that often.

Nice job Boon!  Remember when you would kill to run a time like that?  Now it's old hat.

How'd your run go Z?

Next time tell them f*cks to move or blow through them FS.

That is a nice run coming off of your race Meaghan!

I didn't watch any of the cup finals this year Ric.  No Wings. 

What's a Gumbyfest Jack?

That 54 should have been perfect for you BP.

outoftheblue

Whoa, I'm so tired I'm squinting at the computer right now.  Was up late last night as DH and I went and saw Lady Antebellum in concert at a really neat outdoor venue at a winery.  Was a total blast, but I was up well past my bedtime.  Then, today I was up at 6 to drive to 3 hours to the coast for a bunch of shopping errands, followed by a 19.2 miles run in 80 degree weather.

Now I'm crashed on the sofa and just scarfed down a bag of potato chips.   Thanks goodness tomorrow is a SRD.

FS -- Congrats on the 2nd placement.  It's sucks getting stuck behind slowpokes on the trail.

Phil -- Nice job in the heat and humidity.

Meaghan -- Congrats!

Life is good.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yep. Still out of town.  Tampa until Monday afternoon then Memphis until Wed and Nashville until Thursday. Home for the weekend. But back out the following week Tampa and Orlando.  Tampa because we just bought a practice here so I need to be here to train and give support.

Marjorie