Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES (Read 48 times)

Will run for scenery.

No running today, just running around.

Decided to plunk down for some Dogfish Head Imperial IPA.  Very nice!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

B-Plus

6 @ 8:56. It felt like fall today.

LRB

No running today, just running around.

Decided to plunk down for some Dogfish Head Imperial IPA.  Very nice!

I have had those, the 90 minute version.  It was smooth.

Ditto on the no running but running around part.  I may be off from running until midweek.

Hi dailies:

10.2 with the first half easy, second half approaching HM pace.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Back from the Cirque show.  Of all the ones I've seen this one was among the worst.  Still OK, just not the usual Cirque I've come to expect.  Although this is an older show (Quidam) and it had some amazing athletes; it just was not that interesting.

Damaris

LRB

Back from the Cirque show.  Of all the ones I've seen this one was among the worst.  Still OK, just not the usual Cirque I've come to expect.  Although this is an older show (Quidam) and it had some amazing athletes; it just was not that interesting.

I have seen a half dozen of them, and yeah.  It's always good to go out on the town though so there is that.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

True.  We've seen 10-12 of them and it's always nice to get out and have fun.  We had to eat *drumroll* at McDs because the traffic was hideous and we ran out of time.  Apropos of your latest thread of course, I even got your all time favorite.

I have seen a half dozen of them, and yeah.  It's always good to go out on the town though so there is that.

Damaris

LRB

...I even got your all time favorite.

You won!