Beginners and Beyond

Withy Wednesdailies! (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks, guys.

LRB, you saw an angel?  Are you sure it was a Twix and not a joint? Joking  I feel the same way when I eat a hard to find Zero.  Oh, those are good.

I got peppermint bark cupcakes and she dipped them in white chocolate.  Yum.  I know what my deserts will taste like this weekend!

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Word.  We expect a post here within seconds of crossing the finish.  You hear me, Jack????????

Yes, Mrs. D. I hear you loud and clear! Unfortunately, I don't run with the phone, so can you wait until I get back to the hotel? Sorry for the delay. Wink  Besides, if I crash and burn somewhere in the last six miles I may not want to share!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pffft, excuses! Joking

Damaris

LRB

I feel the same way when I eat a hard to find Zero.  Oh, those are good.

Zero's are good, but like the Mallow Cup are gong the way of the dinosaur.  Sadly.

Yugo18

t's been painful since Chicago, getting worse.  Every marathon has been slow and painful at certain stages.  That is all, nothing major, thankfully.

I am sorry to hear that.  It's great that it can be done laparoscopically.

Hip Redux

Trail run at lunch today (trails are about 1 mile from work!). Thought the 2.8 mile loop would be too short - but with 420 feet of climbing, and some getting lost, I was late getting back to the office. lol

Trail run at lunch today (trails are about 1 mile from work!). Thought the 2.8 mile loop would be too short - but with 420 feet of climbing, and some getting lost, I was late getting back to the office. lol

*cough*  Tongue

outoftheblue

We are headed towards a hard freeze over the next few days with temps down into the teens.  I spent the last couple of days winterizing outdoor pipes, and covering plants up with straw.   I hope the chickens are going to be OK.  The breed we bought is supposed to be extremely cold hardy and they certainly have a ton of feathers, as well as an insulated chicken coop.  They've started giving me an egg a day,  so I want to keep them happy.    All my running is going to be on the treadmill for awhile because, let's face it, I'm a wimp.

Docket -- sorry you have to go thru this.  Having been thru these issues myself, all I can say is that surgery was well worth it.    In addition to the constant pain, I had some other complications.  After the surgery all that was gone, and I felt like my life was truly my own again.   Good luck with your decisions.

Life is good.

OOTB - keep those chickens warm.

10.4 only, didn't feel like going longer so I made it a GA run.  Nice and warm in the mid 40's, shorts weather and dry blacktop!

Currently wading though an online dating site and trying to pick out a few possibilities amongst too many 400lb-ers with one eyebrow.

LRB

*cough*  Tongue

I see what you did there.  Wink

Hip Redux

I see what you did there.  Wink

Took me a minute lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Only 3.50.  Too much pain today.  Bring on tomorrow.

Damaris

LRB

Took me a minute lol

That is no reflection on you, it was a good one.

LRB

I am sorry to hear that.  It's great that it can be done laparoscopically.

Your avi makes it appear that you are like 6'10"...hmm, I should try that!

Hope the ladies stay warm for ya Blue!

There will be no crash and burn Jack.  Just think mile to mile those last six, not six.

Feel better Hobbit!

Hi Sarah!

Supp Drew, BBB, Scott T, Shari, and D!

As for me, I am buzzin'.  If I forgot anyone, that is why.  Cool

Just B.S.

I could wait another year or two but will be in pain all the time.  So yes.  And the surgery he recommends made me laugh.  Anti running people will have a field day when I remove my uterus.

Running does not make one's uterus prolapse.  

However birthing 11 lb 23.5 inch long babies often does..

Take my word for it.Big grin

Hitting the treadmill and it's almost 9:30 pm here. Dinner with girlfriends after work cuts into

my running time but I will always sacrifice a few miles for good friends.