Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

catwhoorg

Labrat

I was about to beat level 147 on candy crush, where I have been stuck for 2 weeks, when my wife called me and forced the game to reset.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Singer who runs a smidge

I have to give a talk in 10 minutes and I don't have a laser pointer.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

From the Internet.

My cat is making creaky-door and elephant noises but she stops every time I whip out my phone to try to record her :c

Jess runs for bacon

I ruined my pedicure this weekend Sad Guess I will have to go get another tomorrow.

LRB

I have cable, but still have no HD.  And get this; I have called Comcast so much the past two weeks, that they are listed as a favorite in my calll log.  WTF?

DavePNW

This one from the 13yo DD - there is none of the French baguette left, so WTF is she supposed to put her brie on?

(OK she did not use the F, but otherwise pretty much word for word.)

Dave

Hip Redux

This thread continues to make me chuckle. lol

RSX

Do people with webbed toes get pedicure discounts?

Little Blue

This one from the 13yo DD - there is none of the French baguette left, so WTF is she supposed to put her brie on?

O.M.Gee.   How IS a girl to function??  Roll eyes

Cake, naturellement.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

With avocado on a bagel.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

SusanRachel

SO deprived!  Has anyone called Child Protective Services about that yet?  Clearly you are neglecting her needs.

Ric-G

marathon pr - 3:16

Penguin Forever

I wanted to buy a pair of running shoes in the store but they didn't have my size. I had to order them online and now I have to wait for them to be delivered instead of having them on my feet this instant.