Beginners and Beyond

How about a big steaming cup of Mondailies (Read 29 times)

DavePNW

No thanks.

5 miles.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Steaming is right.  88F here right now, more steaming heat to come later.

I have 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  I really did not want to swim this morning, but I rolled my fat ass out of bed and went anyway.  I didn't want to fall behind one workout into this week's schedule.  Run later.

<3

RunningOnSand

Rest day here.

Whoever invented grocery curbside pickup (and delivery) is a genius!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, even though the news have it that we are closing all agencies Wednesday and that our court already announced they will close, my agency still has not told us.  Sigh, we are always so slow.

Damaris

LRB

No thanks.

Great sentiment. I stepped into it right out of bed.  👎

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

No steaming here, low 40s.

I ran 10 with a hill.  It was better than the 3 hours of work have been.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

RCD

LRB

I ran 5.1

My glute and hammy were on fire all weekend. I've decided to just run until one or both implode, since resting them has done exactly shit.

DavePNW

My glute and hammy were on fire all weekend. I've decided to just run until one or both implode, since resting them has done exactly shit.

All the glute/hammy talk the other day must have inspired something in mine, because I've started feeling a little twinge over the weekend. And not on the same side that was bothering me in the past. Anyway, nothing too serious yet. Just add it to the list of ongoing aches & pains.

Dave

sdWhiskers

No running today but things don't feel too too bad. Quads are very sore and I chafed my arm pits pretty good.

I have 2 weeks until a Half which I'll run for fun.

RR coming soon!

onemile

I ran 5.1

I figured out that it was "the stick" and rolling on it that made me wake up with it throbbing in the middle of the night. It felt good right after but then it kept me up at night.  I stopped doing those for a couple days and now it's not bothering me at night (I can still feel it on some runs)

onemile

I ran 8 and didn't look at my watch once.

Cyberic

I ran 8 and didn't look at my watch once.

Such a beautiful watch. What a waste!

LRB

I figured out that it was "the stick" and rolling on it that made me wake up with it throbbing in the middle of the night. It felt good right after but then it kept me up at night.  I stopped doing those for a couple days and now it's not bothering me at night (I can still feel it on some runs)

I didn't roll pre-run this morning for the first time in three weeks. Imma 'bout to throw that thing off the balcony lol