Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are taking a stand (Read 39 times)

LRB

Needs hot sauce.

You know how I roll:

LRB

....maybe because we spent tons of time there as a kid I just dread going there?

Being a city dweller until my adult years, I did not go once as a yute, so that explains us both.  Your supposition is correct.

Jess, my new track is 1.2 miles from my front door.  My old track was 1.2 miles from my front door.  What are the chances?!

The only thing though is this new one gets used way more frequently.  I drove by one night after 10:00, and there were a half dozen people out there!  Where as I had the other one all to myself most days, that has not been the case at the new one, but I am okay with that.  We are all out there doing our thang.  Me likey!

Jess runs for bacon

Being a city dweller until my adult years, I did not go once as a yute, so that explains us both.  Your supposition is correct.

Jess, my new track is 1.2 miles from my front door.  My old track was 1.2 miles from my front door.  What are the chances?!

The only thing though is this new one gets used way more frequently.  I drove by one night after 10:00, and there were a half dozen people out there!  Where as I had the other one all to myself most days, that has not been the case at the new one, but I am okay with that.  We are all out there doing our thang.  Me likey!

I'm sure it wasn't a subconscious decision at all. There's a nice track about 2 miles from my house, but I haven't been in a while. Not ready for the track yet.

just did a 5 mile bike ride (short, I was more sore than I thought). Then I did another T25 workout. There was lots of plank work, which I probably only managed 1/4 of the modified moves Sad My upper body is terrible. But hey, that's why I bought it!

I kind of want a hard cider.

Will run for scenery.

It's official : SUMMER IS OVER.

I've got a nasty headcold complete w/ congestion and a Walter White hacking cough.

Anybody got some chicken soup ?  Dead

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Miami didn't get the memo.

Feel better.

It's official : SUMMER IS OVER.

I've got a nasty headcold complete w/ congestion and a Walter White hacking cough.

Anybody got some chicken soup ?  Dead

Damaris

LRB

Miami didn't get the memo.

Feel better.

Ditto Detroit.

Ditto.

Baboon

delicate flower

8 easy, hilly, warm miles.  8:45 pace.  Pizza's in the oven.  Happy Weekend!

<3

I think I finally figured out the photo - assuming y'all can see it too?

Yes - NH Native.  While I'm pretty recognizable to anyone who's met me, I try to keep my user id un-Google-able.

Ended up going with my favorite running partner today, so did two recovery miles instead of three.  And did them a bit faster than planned.  My running partner is not such a good pacer.  More of a speed freak, at least for the first mile.

Let's see if this works...

LRB

I think I finally figured out the photo - assuming y'all can see it too?

You did it!

Hurrah!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Animal lover, score!  Cute dog.

Damaris

meaghansketch

Ditto Detroit.

Ditto.

Ditto NYC.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You guys.  I've been at above 95F and 77DP from June.  Pfffttttt.

And yes, I'm whining.  I am tired of this shit!  Take this weather away!

Damaris

LRB

And yes, I'm whining.  I am tired of this shit!  Take this weather away!

Become a triathlete, at least that way it is not all running, which is the toughest of the three to do in heat.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wish I knew how to properly swim. But you know me, I would go for full IM instead of triathlons.

My husband said no to a bike.  He knows me better than anyone.  He probably said, you already have running.  Fuck this shit, obsessed wife!

Damaris