Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #27 (Read 25 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Up and at 'em! 

3.6 nice and easy this morning.  Legs were pretty much toast after yesterday's "longest run in a while" effort.  Tomorrow might be another short easy one.

Have a good start to your week!

bluerun

Super B****

12 on MY AlterG to celebrate its birthday!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

'Morning.  I slept in this morning because eight hours of sleep wasn't enough and so I needed that extra hour.  My legs are pretty tired from the last three days, so I probably needed the extra rest anyway.  Back to the grind with a bike workout tonight.

<3

Cyberic

I just came out of a meeting in which I learned that my work load has thinned out for the next weeks. I was supposed to be in charge of a project elaboration to be approved by the board, in charge of the technical aspects of a tender for a portion of the development, project manager, and in charge of the technical aspects and programmer of the technical aspects. Seems interesting, but the delays were unrealistic. I mean one person can't do everything correctly at once. I would have had to botch some parts.

Turns out I will only be responsible for technical aspects, the developer, and consultant/analyst for the people in charge of the tender, of the project elaboration and of the project manager. So mostly technical work, which is actually the skillset they pay me for.

When I say "I" it's actually my colleague and I, a team of two. I'm usually the one more involved in meetings, the one talking, negociating, and so on, but for the underlying work, there's two of us.

Sooooo, why the cool story? Because I will have less meetings, and thus less excuses for not going to the track at lunch!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 6 miles tonight. Had a hearing this morning, which in Indy, it's rare, lol. Happy to have walked down that way for a bit. 

Damaris

sdWhiskers

I desperately wanted to pull a Baboon and sleep in longer this morning but begrudgingly got up at 420am. 7 miles with 4 x 200, 4 x 400, 4 x 200, equal distance recovery jogs. I was just mindlessly lapping around the neighborhood and of course there was a freshly killed racoon in the middle of the high traffic lanes. So I got to run past that multiple times while it continued to get hit by cars at full speed. Gross

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Still waiting for LRB's skills to change the main page with photos of yesterday's greatness. But alas, I tried and failed.

Damaris

Rest... except I’m at work.  Did 35 mins gutter walk early

Cyberic

Still waiting for LRB's skills to change the main page with photos of yesterday's greatness. But alas, I tried and failed.

You did very good! Nothing showing now, lol!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You did very good! Nothing showing now, lol!

Wut? I see the old picture there still!

Damaris

Cyberic

Wut? I see the old picture there still!

I'm at work. Maybe the file sharing site of the pic is blocked. It happens. All good then 

delicate flower

I got yer back.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I got yer back.

Thanks! Now we are good. 

Damaris

Cyberic

sdWhiskers

I'm at work. Maybe the file sharing site of the pic is blocked. It happens. All good then 

My work does the same thing