LRB

'Sup?

Hip Redux

YO.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi!

Pilates and 6 miles tonight.

Baboon, this race looks to have been made for you.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

WHAT IT DO.

Baboon, this race looks to have been made for you.

HA!  Kind of looks like how I run.

Speaking of run, I was up early this morning for 45 minutes of easy running on the rail trail (5.6 miles).  Tonight is a one hour treadmill progression run.  My work day essentially ends at 12:30 today since I have meetings all afternoon.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Sunny and 85 degrees today in San Antonio.     Sounds like a perfect day for a run along the San Antonio Riverwalk, followed by a cold post-run brew on National Beer Day!   And will be a nice opportunity to test the new camera I won.  Yep, I forgot I'd entered a raffle a few weeks ago at a local race I did and yesterday got a call that my name was picked and I'd won a small Canon digital camera.  It's nothing fancy, just a basic small digital camera; but hey, free is free. 

'Sup Yo Hi What It Do!   OK, I think I got it covered....

Ugg, meetings all day, good luck with that Baboon!  Sounds like you'll need a run after that to get your brain out of 'meeting haze' mode...

Have a great day Oski and LRB!

Good luck with your Miami weather, Damaris!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Zelanie

My work day essentially ends at 12:30 today since I have meetings all afternoon.

By this logic, there are some days that I never go to work at all!

10ish tonight.  If I get back from Portland on time, I may just run my friend's Hansons strength workout with her.  We will see.

B-Plus

I've got 4 @ MP + 4 @ MP-10 tonight.

happylily

10 easy miles tonight, all downhill if I can handle it.

I was just thinking about my brunch last Saturday. My sister was a guest. She had made these cute little packages of her handmade fudge for everyone in the family, except me. Her fudge is the best ever. She said: "None for you, you're training" She brought me tulips instead. Tulips instead of fudge... WTF?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

She said: "None for you, you're training"

That would be partly understandable if you were not training, but makes zero sense when you are.

happylily

That would be partly understandable if you were not training, but makes zero sense when you are.

On the contrary. She knows I pretend to eat better when I train and I go full piggy when not training. The thing is... I just pretend  to be eating better. I don't expect people to believe me!

LRB

On the contrary. She knows I pretend to eat better when I train and I go full piggy when not training. The thing is... I just pretend  to be eating better. I don't expect people to believe me!

I tell people I eat nothing, and everything.

Speaking of which I went to Panera Bread yesterday specifically for their carrot cake muffin. So determined was I to make it my beyootch, that I even ate the little tiny candy carrot they put on the icing.

happylily

I tell people I eat nothing, and everything.

Speaking of which I went to Panera Bread yesterday specifically for their carrot cake muffin. So determined was I to make it my beyootch, that I even ate the little tiny candy carrot they put on the icing.

Carrot cake with icing is the best!!!!

Baboon

delicate flower

Marathon pre-race dinner has been booked.  Mediterranean has sort of become my go-to race meal.

http://www.baburgarden.com/

THIS IS EXCITING STUFF, PEOPLE.

<3

LRB

Marathon pre-race dinner has been booked.  Mediterranean has sort of become my go-to race meal.

http://www.baburgarden.com/

THIS IS EXCITING STUFF, PEOPLE.

Indeed.  That's gonna be a big week around here for marathons.

LRB

Their menu would not load for me by the way.