Bayshore Marathon

iPods @ Bayshore? (Read 176 times)

Needs more cowbell!

USATF has relaxed the ruling on mp3 players, right? I didn't use mine at Milwaukee and didn't miss it...but I think Bayshore is a smaller race with less crowd support. I'm kind of wondering if I might want to have my iPod on me for some of the later miles when I start hurting and don't feel much like being social. I know that it's really helped me to pick up the pace during other races when I'm not surrounded by other people to keep me motivated. Plus I just got the new Green Day CD... Evil grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

I was really hoping to be able to use my ipod but the website says no. Grrrr. I really do like that extra motivation from Nickelback. POQ, can you sing? I won't be able to keep up with you so you'll have to sing very loudly! Big grin

Michelle

Marathon Maniac # 3228

Needs more cowbell!

Where did you see no iPods...I looked, but couldn't find it. Granted, I HAVE been drinking. Tongue

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Hail to The Victors!

Where did you see no iPods...I looked, but couldn't find it. Granted, I HAVE been drinking. Tongue
          http://www.bayshoremarathon.org/info_course.asp "Absolutely no roller blades, pets, wagons or other wheeled vehicles will be allowed on the course. No radio/tape, I-Pod, MP3 player, or similar head sets are permitted due to our RRCA insurance policy and for the safety of the participants. "

Needs more cowbell!

I later did find it. Man, their website is poor. I think I could do a better job on a site than that...

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals: