Boston Marathon 2009

Runningahead Fun Run? (Read 416 times)

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Anybody interested in meeting up on Saturday or Sunday for a light run? It would be a shame to come to Boston and only run the marathon course, there's lots of other great running around here.
    Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
    seeEricaRun

Awesome

Anybody interested in meeting up on Saturday or Sunday for a light run? It would be a shame to come to Boston and only run the marathon course, there's lots of other great running around here.
      I would love to do Sunday for something short. I think you're light-years faster than I am though.
      missy1102

i would also be interested. you BOTH are light years ahead of me. i'll dabble in the back and sniff the dust from your soles Smile
        Ed4

Barefoot and happy

I'm sure no one is interested in running fast on the day before the marathon. Smile
          Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
            I'll probably be up for a nice slow run, something in the neighborhood of three miles or so?

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I'll probably be up for a nice slow run, something in the neighborhood of three miles or so?
              Works for me. If we get enough people then different paces is fine - even if we don't that's fine too. It's all fine. Everything's fine. There is nothing to see here.