Drinkers with a Running Problem

What the heck? (Read 410 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

brats (boiled in beer, then grilled to perfection)
    That is the ONLY way to fix brats--especially with onions and Tabasco in the beer. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wasn't new, and wasn't really local to the new apartment. Met a friend at a place in between.
      Ohhhh. Got it.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

That is the ONLY way to fix brats--especially with onions and Tabasco in the beer. Big grin k
        that sounds oddly delicious

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

That does sound good. I'm hungry. I like sweet sausage, grilled with red and green peppers, and onions, and served on a fresh roll.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like sweet sausage, grilled with red and green peppers, and onions, and served on a fresh roll.
            Ooh....yum!

~ Sarah Kay

I'm cheating right now....On my way into work now I stopped at McDonalds and got a hot cakes and sausage meal, with a cup of coffee. Shhhh. Don't tell the kids that I went to McDonald's without them!! Big grin

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

That does sound good. I'm hungry. I like sweet sausage, grilled with red and green peppers, and onions, and served on a fresh roll.
                agree as most philadelphians know the bread is crucial to a good sandwich. a nice potato roll would go great w/ sausage and peppers. man am I hungry.

agree as most philadelphians know the bread is crucial to a good sandwich. a nice potato roll would go great w/ sausage and peppers. man am I hungry.
                  I've never been a fan of potato bread. I like a fresh italian roll for the sweet sausage.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Tongue now I'm really hungry.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe this forum should be retitled "Drinkers and EATERS with a Running Problem".... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

I like to eat!! Big grin After my long run yesterday, I not only had an entire can of Coke, I also inhaled two freezie pops, and an ice-cream cone with choc. brownie chunk ice-cream. Oink-Oink (the sounds my 5 year old was making at me while I was eating all that). Roll eyes

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Maybe this forum should be retitled "Drinkers and EATERS with a Running Problem"....
                          Not a bad idea. Let's face it, when you're boozing, you're rarely washing down "health food" with those drinks. i.e. when I go to a sports bar, I'm not usually having a salad with that beer. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The voice of mile 18

I can spend the whole day watching food network. love watching good food get made (and eating it of course!) starting to really love grilling the brat recipe above sounds like great and might try it this weekend. I really want to try grilling ribs but looks pretty intimidating. and to keep with our drinking theme. what goes best w/ grilled brats and ribs?

Not a bad idea. Let's face it, when you're boozing, you're rarely washing down "health food" with those drinks. i.e. when I go to a sports bar, I'm not usually having a salad with that beer. Tongue
                              Good point. As much as I try to eat healthy foods I tend to "reward" myself with junk more and more, ESPECIALLY at a bar. Forget it, while I'm at a bar I'm ordering wings and crab fries....junk, junk, and more junk. Modified to add: I have to admit, it is a rare thing these days for me to actually go to a bar. I enjoy it when the chance comes about but those chances are few and far between. Sad

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

what goes best w/ grilled brats and ribs?
                                I think beans and slaw are a good side, but then I'm living in the South. On my brats, I prefer mustard and dill relish. (I hate sweet relish Dead ) And beer of course. When I do brats, there's cooking beer and drinking beer. Cooking beer is cheap stuff that I typically don't care to drink. So I bought Bud Light to boil the brats in, and Shiner Bock and Sam Adams Summer Ale to actually drink while cooking/eating.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.