Drinkers with a Running Problem

Beer me! (Read 427 times)

maybe not but you'd make our enemies drink miller lite Surprised
    Oh. The. Torture. Tongue (Ha-ha-ha you are just too funny...get back to work slacker!)

Michelle

I think we need a handshake... Big grin
      I get the "shakes" when its been too long between drinks.
        Ohhhh, you're good. You should be the enforcer! Cool

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

maybe not but you'd make our enemies drink miller lite Surprised
          I don't dislike anyone enough to wish that upon them... Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I thought this forum was for drinkers. What is this "Miller Lite" of which you speak??

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

You all can laugh all that you want, at least I stay hydrated when I drink MY beer. Roll eyes

Michelle

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I never pictured you with such a hairy chest, Michelle.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I never pictured you with such a hairy chest, Michelle.
                    One cup of strong coffee too many I guess. Roll eyes

Michelle

Go Pre!

like, as in, minutes or seconds?
                        That's about the best use of two cans of Miller Lite I've ever seen. Pour out the contents and make the empty vessels into novelty eye glasses for a sporting event - preferably NASCAR or the NFL.

Go Pre!

That's about the best use of two cans of Miller Lite I've ever seen. Pour out the contents and make the empty vessels into novelty eye glasses for a sporting event - preferably NASCAR or the NFL.
                          and if they were working binoculars, well that would just be a great bonus!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gives new meaning to the term "beer goggles."

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My dad used to have barnoculars. No, they weren't working binoculars, but they apparently got the job done for stealth boozing.

Those are awesome! I have a pair of "beer goggles" at home that a friend made for me. All sorts of semi-cruel fun can be had by walking around a party wearing them saying things like "You're looking great tonight!" I'll try to find a picture of them. For some reason I have a beercan pulltab in my mouth. Also, I'm a little disturbed to note that around half of the pictures of me on facebook involve drinking. I guess that's what facebook is for. In other news, I just made all of my photos restricted access, so only my "friends" can see them.

sean