Drinkers with a Running Problem

Beer me! (Read 427 times)

Gives new meaning to the term "beer goggles."
    The problem with beer goggles is that you too often leave the club with a 10 at 2.... but wake up with a 2 at 10. I'm a deep drinker thinker. Very profound.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was drunk when I met my hubby...just sayin'... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was drunk when I met my hubby...just sayin'... Tongue
        Haha, me too. Actually, I don't remember the first time we met ... so we "met each other" on different dates Wink
        2009: BQ?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did and I were at a bonfire where he worked (a resort where many employees lived for the summer). He had the biggest feet (remember what they always said about big feet?)...and I thought he was cute. He was still cute sober. *phew* Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

did and I were at a bonfire where he worked (a resort where many employees lived for the summer). He had the biggest feet (remember what they always said about big feet?)...and I thought he was cute. He was still cute sober. *phew* Big grin
            whew. zoomie, I have a feeling we'd have a good time if we went out drinking together Wink
            2009: BQ?
              I need a night out!!!!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

whew. zoomie, I have a feeling we'd have a good time if we went out drinking together Wink
                Could you imagine an RA gathering? If we did it around a race I think we'd be best picking something no longer than a HM...running further than that while hungover does not sound fun. k

~ Sarah Kay

I've thought of how we'd have to do that...we'd have to pick a Saturday race so we could party that night and be hung over on Sunday. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've thought of how we'd have to do that...we'd have to pick a Saturday race so we could party that night and be hung over on Sunday. Big grin
                    I vote for the Old Boy's Brewhouse Oktoberfest HM in late Sept. There is also a 5k. And the race starts and ends at a microbrewery with awesome beer, food, music, and views of Spring Lake. It's my PR race...that was a such a great day! And the race started at 10am, so not too terribly early, either. And there's a Holiday Inn across the street (the HM actually started in the HI parking lot). Big grin

~ Sarah Kay