Drinkers with a Running Problem

Yummy (Read 316 times)

A Dance with Monkeys

I enjoyed my week of running. I am enjoying my evening brew.

Needs more cowbell!

I gotta get my folks to pick some of that up for me. NG stuff is always tasty! Smile

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

MMMMMMMM........love it! We don't get that beer here in Colorado.........that is EXCEPT for one time each year at the Great American Beer Festival. That is one of the first booths I hit and sometimes it is already gone. It is the only berry/fruity/sissy beer I drink. That stuff is awesome.

✔ Think of setting 2013 goals.

Stop being a fat slob.

Run more miles than last year.

I love NGBC, but refuse to drink any beer with a name that includes fruit of any kind. Just a personal preference / issue.

"I aim to misbehave."

I love NGBC, but refuse to drink any beer with a name that includes fruit of any kind. Just a personal preference / issue.
            Sounds like it might be good, but I usually stay away from the fruity stuff too. I once had a French beer called "Pectar" that was so fruitty it tasted like perfume. One of my all time worst hangovers. The tought still makes me want to vomit. Black eye

- Anya

A Dance with Monkeys

DoppleBock

I enjoyed my week of running. I am enjoying my evening brew.
              Man Rules - No fruit in beer! Although New Glarus is a fine choice

http://a-big-horse.blogspot.com/ 

2013 Goals ~ Mar < 3:00, 5M < 29, 10k < 35  

Queen of 3rd Place

Is it a lambic? Mmmmmm....loves me a lambic, particularly kriek.

Ex runner

A Dance with Monkeys

DB. It is not a beer. As suggested, it is a lambic. Big grin
                    I don't get the man rules on no fruit in beer. What if we were to say man rule: no flowers in beer? That'd be pretty macho. After all, flowers are all girly, right? But then what of hops ...

A Dance with Monkeys

Hops are bitter little stinky flowers. They are men among flowers. Wink

Needs more cowbell!

Hops are bitter little stinky flowers. They are men among flowers. Wink
                        And raspberries can be kind of tart and have miserable little seeds to get stuck in one's molars. Just don't start putting butterflies in beer. Wink

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)