Drinkers with a Running Problem

Ding, dong, the witch is dead... (Read 283 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Anyone else gonna drink in celebration of Jerry Falwell's death? Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

I've got a fever...

Count me in.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Needs more cowbell!

Heh, like we need an excuse to toast to something...his demise is just convenient! Ooh, look, it's beer-thirty! Wink k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I'll drink to his racist, sexist self kicking the bucket.
          2009: BQ?

Needs more cowbell!

Just for Jerry...

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I've got a fever...

I had already had my evening beer when I heard the news, so I dedicated all of the resulting burps to him. As far as Mr. Falwell goes -- "[He] doth protests to much, methinks." Anyone who raised that big a stink about being gay probably was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Witness that Haggert guy in Colorado. Love the new group logo, BTW.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Needs more cowbell!

Love the new group logo, BTW.
                Very appropriate, huh... Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

As far as Mr. Falwell goes -- "[He] doth protests to much, methinks." Anyone who raised that big a stink about being gay probably was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Witness that Haggert guy in Colorado.
                  Exactly.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Yup! Well, I guess I should stop being a feminist, though, since we (and the gays!) somehow caused 9/11.

Needs more cowbell!

Oh, and don't forget the evil Liberals.... Tongue k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I've got a fever...

Hmmm, last time I checked it was a bunch of whack-jobs who were as passionate about their religious beliefs as he was about his. But the feminists, gays, and liberals made them do it. Tongue

I've got a fever...

Some of Rev. Falwell's greatest hits.

Needs more cowbell!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

The voice of mile 18

i love slate.com. didnt know much about the guy and don't think I want to.
                              4/18 Rutgers Half Marathon 7/20 Antrhacite Olympic Tri 9/25 chesapeakeman Ultra distance Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy http://community.active.com/people/Joe_h1/blog
                                Rest in peace, you blowhard.
                                AMEN! (I really, really hope God is a gay man)