Drinkers with a Running Problem

WTF... (Read 499 times)

... have I been doing? This group is fantastic!
      *hands you a beer* Welcome to the group! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*drunkenly flashes Dave* *belches* *farts*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Take me drunk, Dave. I'm home again... Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

*drunkenly flashes Dave* *belches* *farts*
            Roll eyes YOU GO GIRL!!! *lol*

Michelle

Take me drunk, Dave. I'm home again... Cool
              Hey Jeff, we need to work on Scout some more and get him to join this group. Rumor has it that he's quite entertaining when he's had a few drinks!

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey Jeff, we need to work on Scout some more and get him to join this group. Rumor has it that he's quite entertaining when he's had a few drinks!
                Yeah, I can tell Scout has game. And you're the only RA'er to have ever actually seen him and lived to tell about...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

*snerk* I don't have anything even remotely like game. It's all lies, damn lies. Here is where the whole "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations" comes into play. Oh, and if she keeps it up, she won't be telling many more people about it.......
                    *snerk* I don't have anything even remotely like game. It's all lies, damn lies. Here is where the whole "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations" comes into play. Oh, and if she keeps it up, she won't be telling many more people about it.......
                    HEY!! That's it. On Saturday I'm totally going to run better than you. *ROFL* ---- Big grin Nervous??!

Michelle

Scout7

HEY!! That's it. On Saturday I'm totally going to run better than you. *ROFL* ---- Big grin Nervous??!
                      Shaking in my running shoes.... Someone hand me a beer to steady my nerves. And it better be a decent one, preferably something as black as the devil's soul, and thick as tar.

Go Pre!

Welcome fellow Canadian, where the beer is strong and easier to keep cold!
                          I should have asked - is light beer okay? That's all I have in my cooler. Check with Daddyo - apparently he has something stronger. Oh, and someone please give snerky something to calm his nerves.

Michelle

Yeah, I can tell Scout has game. And you're the only RA'er to have ever actually seen him and lived to tell about...
                            Ummmm am I dead? Oh ya I am according to my google search Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Shaking in my running shoes.... Someone hand me a beer to steady my nerves. And it better be a decent one, preferably something as black as the devil's soul, and thick as tar.
                              Here have a Guiness. That's about all I have.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Ummmm am I dead? Oh ya I am according to my google search Wink
                                And Joe_h...He survived!

Michelle