Drinkers with a Running Problem

WTF... (Read 499 times)

Scout7

Here have a Guiness. That's about all I have.
    That works perfectly, thank you.
      Here have a Guiness. That's about all I have.
      Psst. Shake it up first. Evil grin

Michelle

There I gave the "snerkie" something to drink. Now what do I get? Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Heh.......Which way to take this conversation? How about the opportunity to get me another one when I finish this one? Or a big ol' hug. You pick.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Someone hand me a beer to steady my nerves. And it better be a decent one, preferably something as black as the devil's soul, and thick as tar.
            Uff Da is good...though I think Guinness is probably darker.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ask him, he seems nice, I'm sure he has something to offer. Big grin

Michelle

Heh.......Which way to take this conversation? How about the opportunity to get me another one when I finish this one? Or a big ol' hug. You pick.
                I'll take a big oh' hug on Sunday Wink NOW remember YOU OWE ME! And it is my birthday Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Expecting me to remember something......riiiiiiiiiight......
                    Expecting me to remember something......riiiiiiiiiight......
                    I'll remind you. Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Someone hand me a beer to steady my nerves. And it better be a decent one, preferably something as black as the devil's soul, and thick as tar.
                      This'll do. Especially the 9% alcohol content. I've had it -- it's excellent. BTW, this black as the devil's soul stuff reminds of the best line from Airplane that no one remembers: young boy: Excuse me, I happened to be passing and I thought you might like some coffee. young girl: Oh, that's very nice of you. Thank you. Oh, won't you sit down? young boy: Oh thank you. Cream? young girl: No thank you, I take it black . . . . . . like my men.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

This'll do. Especially the 9% alcohol content. I've had it -- it's excellent. BTW, this black as the devil's soul stuff reminds of the best line from Airplane that no one remembers: young boy: Excuse me, I happened to be passing and I thought you might like some coffee. young girl: Oh, that's very nice of you. Thank you. Oh, won't you sit down? young boy: Oh thank you. Cream? young girl: No thank you, I take it black . . . . . . like my men.
                        You trying to steal my hug man? Clowning around

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Scout's hug is all yours...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

nah that's ok I'm willing to share Wink

Mmm. Beer.
                              2009: BQ?
                                Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
                                If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden