Drinkers with a Running Problem

WTF... (Read 499 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Michelle, I also think you would like Blue Moon and Oberon--they are very similar Belgian style ales. Lighter in color and a little sweet, but not syrupy--I do NOT like heavy sweet beers or those fruity flavored ones (just the thought of Leinie's Berry Weiss makes me dry heave). Those are two of my favorite beers and I tend to like milder ales--though I will drink just about anything if it's free. I'm kind of a beer whore that way.... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

though I will drink just about anything if it's free.
      Yeah, me too. Worst beer I ever had looked something like this: It was as horrible as you would imagine. But it was free, so I drank it. If it were offered to me again, and there were no alternatives, I'm sure I'd drink it again.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Jeff's a whore.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jeff's a whore.
            Jeff, I think you need to put this quote in your signature... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Jeff, I think you need to put this quote in your signature... Big grin k
              *snerk*. Hell, I'll put it in mine.....
                Michelle, I also think you would like Blue Moon and Oberon--they are very similar Belgian style ales. Lighter in color and a little sweet, but not syrupy--I do NOT like heavy sweet beers or those fruity flavored ones (just the thought of Leinie's Berry Weiss makes me dry heave). Those are two of my favorite beers and I tend to like milder ales--though I will drink just about anything if it's free. I'm kind of a beer whore that way.... k
                Thanks - I'll have to try something new. Maybe I'll stop by the local bar on Friday night and try a new beer, you know for the carbo value of it. Big grin *lol* Once I've had a few - I'll drink any beer - guess I'm a beer whore too.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*lol* Once I've had a few - I'll drink any beer - guess I'm a beer whore too.
                  Yeah...I once got really sick in college when I decided that Old Milwaukee in massive plastic cups was really good--that was after having several less nasty beers to numb my taste buds.

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...I once got really sick in college when I decided that Old Milwaukee in massive plastic cups was really good--that was after having several less nasty beers to numb my taste buds.
                    There was a night back when I was too young to be drinking that I drank way too much Meister Brau - Talk about being sick the next day. I think I would rather have met death. Tight lipped

Michelle

Scout7

Once I've had a few - I'll drink any beer - guess I'm a beer whore too.
                      *snerk*
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, I'm not sure I've even ever had Meister Brau...but I have sworn off any beer that ends in a Z...like Schlitz or Blatz. Ick. k

~ Sarah Kay

Once I've had a few - I'll drink any beer - guess I'm a beer whore too.
                          *snerk*
                          As if you aren't one too. Evil grin

Michelle

Scout7

As if you aren't one too. Evil grin
                            Not just for beer, either.
                              Not just for beer, either.
                              Guess we'll have to let our imaginations go wild on what you mean with that. Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

Guess we'll have to let our imaginations go wild on what you mean with that. Big grin
                                That was the point, I suppose....