Drinkers with a Running Problem

Norm! (Read 146 times)

Norm Peterson's Famous Quotes (from TV's "Cheers") -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Can I draw you a beer, Norm ?" "No, I know what they look like. Just pour me one." "How's a beer sound, Norm?" "I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in." "What's shaking, Norm?" "All four cheeks & a couple of chins." "What would you say to a nice beer, Normie?" "Going Down?" "What's new, Normie?" "Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach & they're demanding beer." "What'll it be, Normie?" "Just the usual Coach. I'll have a froth of beer & a snorkel." "What would you say to a beer, Normie?" "Daddy wuvs you." "What'd you like, Normie?" "A reason to live. Give me another beer." "What'll you have, Normie?" "Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap." "Looks like beer, Norm." "Call me Mister Lucky." "What'd you say, Norm?" "Any cheap, tawdry thing that will get me a beer." "What would you say to a beer, Norm?" "Hiya, sailor. New in town?" (Coming in from the rain) "Evening everybody." Everybody: "Norm!" "Still pouring, Norm?" "That's funny, I was about to ask you the same thing." "Whaddya say, Norm?" "Well, I never met a beer I didn't drink." "Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?" "Like a baby treats a diaper." "Would you like a beer Mr. Peterson?" "No, I'd like a dead cat in a glass."

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I miss that show...I was just thinking this AM how much the theme song from Cheers reminds me of RA... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

classic!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ah, but they missed my favorite one of all time:
          "What are you up to, Norm?" "My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.