Drinkers with a Running Problem

Next Party? (Read 569 times)

I'm going to be needing MANY MANY drinks come Sunday. Dh finished his run and announced that IF we finish the 30 K (for those who've may remember, he's been very adament about running JUST the15K) and aren't burnt out afterwards we will be signing up for the Inaugural Lehigh River Marathon September 9th Shocked
    WOW. I'll come and cheer you guys on for the Sept. race. Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

WOW. I'll come and cheer you guys on for the Sept. race. Big grin
      You know, you could probably run that race......
        You know, you could probably run that race......
        I agree and woudl like to add you could too! Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Assuming the leg heals.
            Assuming the leg heals.
            It better heal!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Just looked at the website... That would be a nice one, too. Very scenic. And since they're limiting the field, will be really nice as a first marathon. You know, for those who might consider doing a marathon......
                Just looked at the website... That would be a nice one, too. Very scenic. And since they're limiting the field, will be really nice as a first marathon. You know, for those who might consider doing a marathon......
                I agree that it would be a REAL NICE FIRST MARATHON hmm hmmmmm Michelle Wink

*hands over ears* I can't hear you!!! Big grin (secretly seriously thinking about it...)

Michelle

Scout7

Joe could even do this one, too.
                      *hands over ears* I can't hear you!!! Big grin (secretly seriously thinking about it...)
                      *Mouths it really loud in front of Michelle's eyes *

*Mouths it really loud in front of Michelle's eyes *
                        ROFL --- OKAY...I'll think about it. You know I want to.

Michelle

Now I need want a drink. Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

Lessee...today is June 20th. Assuming you start training next Monday (25th), that gives.... 11 weeks to ramp up from a half to a full marathon. That can be done.....
                              Lessee...today is June 20th. Assuming you start training next Monday (25th), that gives.... 11 weeks to ramp up from a half to a full marathon. That can be done.....
                              Without injury? Without a divorce?

Michelle

Scout7

The first one, yes. Probably the second one, too, but it would involve some early mornings.