Drinkers with a Running Problem

*giggles* (Read 375 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1/2 bottle of dry, strong riesling...+1 bottle ale. Heh...I'm pretty silly! Time to go pass out in bed... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nicely done! Drink lotsa water before bed! Oops, too late!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I slept for crap, but I feel fine, now. Nothing a little coffee can't help. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Get yourself some greasy food and some advil Big grin
          2009: BQ?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Get yourself some greasy food and some advil Big grin
            Man, when I have a true hangover there is nothing like OJ and bacon. I really think I crave that to replace the sodium and potassium...and because they taste yummy! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

It's my turn to have the giggles. Home from vacation....my husband is sick (worn out from vacation I guess)...I'm WIDE awake...just had 4 or 5 beers (YES MILLER LITE...OMG...I promise to find a new beer soon). I have some funny pictures to post...I'll do that soon. Smile

Michelle

Couldn't resist this Merman! Big grin

Michelle

A statue outside our hotel. My husband did the honor of the boobie squeeze. Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha!!! That. is. awesome!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Home from vacation....my husband is sick (worn out from vacation I guess)...I'm WIDE awake
                      No comment....
                        No comment....
                        What? Humor me, explain yourself. Confused

Michelle

Scout7

What? Humor me, explain yourself. Confused
                          It revolved around you, your exhausted husband, and why he's so tired, and you're so wide awake. It was pervy, too, go figure.
                            It revolved around you, your exhausted husband, and why he's so tired, and you're so wide awake. It was pervy, too, go figure.
                            Ohhhhh. Nope, none of that going on, he was too sick. Sad

Michelle

Have to add my 2cents in. I don't know about Michelle, but there ain't NO WAY I'd be wide awake if there was any hanky panky. Dh might be left wide awake but not me Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Have to add my 2cents in. I don't know about Michelle, but there ain't NO WAY I'd be wide awake if there was any hanky panky. Dh might be left wide awake but not me Wink
                                Actually, I am the one left wide awake, each and every time. No matter what we do. He's out like a light and I'm up cleaning the house, or on the computer, or watching tv... It totally wakes me up. Wink Explains all my late nights.

Michelle