Drinkers with a Running Problem

Next Party? (Read 569 times)

The first one, yes. Probably the second one, too, but it would involve some early mornings.
    That's what I figured. Not a problem, I'll just need to make a schedule and then stick to it.

Michelle

Just looked at the website... That would be a nice one, too. Very scenic. And since they're limiting the field, will be really nice as a first marathon. You know, for those who might consider doing a marathon......
      It does sound nice, and scenic. Pam, you're going to decide after Sunday's race, right? Scout, are you considering? Modified to add: I just printed out the registration information. Just to read over it and have it around to think about.

Michelle

It does sound nice, and scenic. Pam, you're going to decide after Sunday's race, right? Scout, are you considering?
        Yep since. I know I can be ready for a marathon in September, but isn't sure. He feels that Sundays 30k will help him decide if he can or not.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

BTW you did say you wanted to come do a race up where I live Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

I am considering, yes. Not too expensive, and I like the small field, and relatively close location.
              BTW you did say you wanted to come do a race up where I live Wink
              True! How far from the race are you? Will you have any extra sleeping space at your house the night before?

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Joe could even do this one, too.
                what you talking about willis?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Scout7

Oh, c'mon, you can handle Broad St., you could handle this.....

The voice of mile 18

marathons are like dating redheads. it's starts out as a good idea but I just get all banged up afterwards. no thank you. ah crud where's the website?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

The Phillly Distance run is the Sunday after....something tells me it just wouldn't be wise to do BOTH.

Michelle

no thank you.ah crud where's the website?
                        Ha-ha....got to you too, didn't they?! Big grin

Michelle

Michelle

Scout7

marathons are like dating redheads. it's starts out as a good idea but I just get all banged up afterwards. no thank you. ah crud where's the website?
                            Red heads are hot. Especially if the curtains match the carpet. Join us....Joooooooiiiiiinnnnnn uuuuuussssss.........
                              Red heads are hot. Especially if the curtains match the carpet.
                              *lol* I've never heard that saying before!!

Michelle

Scout7

*lol* I've never heard that saying before!!
                                I'm educational. Tell that to Drew.