Drinkers with a Running Problem

what happened did everyone join AA? (Read 433 times)

The voice of mile 18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleavon_Little well damn. that sucks. let hoist a few to gilda and sheriff bart and mel brooks who isn't dead but is still a national treasure

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Go Pre!

I agree - lets' hoist a few to them all. We have Tim Meadows to carry on Cleavon's legend. Tim always reminds me a bit of ol' Bart!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I agree - lets' hoist a few to them all. We have Tim Meadows to carry on Cleavon's legend. Tim always reminds me a bit of ol' Bart!
        Ha, I thought I was the only one who got a distinct Bart vibe from him! He is awesome. I LOVE his "Ladies' Man" character! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Studying for the bar Sad Dead
          2009: BQ?
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And not the fun kind of bar, either. Good luck -- we'll drink extra for you! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

we'll drink extra for you!
              Please do! Big grin
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Trishierunner, a little study hint for the bar: Don't forget the court ruling U.S. vs. Fishbein, in which a man subjected to potential incineration while wearing another man's suit is entitled to two thousand dollars worth of airline tickets. It's a very obscure ruling, but a very important one...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Don't forget "Whitlock vs University of Denver" a memorable case in which a jury awarded 7.3 million dollars to a fraternity student who got drunk and injured himself jumping on the trampoline in the front yard of his frat house. The decision was later reversed...but, had it not been, universities across America could have banned trampolines from greek houses. And, since a number of sorority houses are on my regular running route and they are fans of trampolines, this would have been an egregious error by the courts.
                  If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden

The voice of mile 18

when's the exam? don't they know you have bartenders to support? good luck!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Ha! You guys are too much! Exam is July 24 (written portion), and July 25 (MBEs) and then I will go support my local friendly bartenders! Big grin
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Don't forget the court ruling U.S. vs. Fishbein, in which a man subjected to potential incineration while wearing another man's suit is entitled to two thousand dollars worth of airline tickets. It's a very obscure ruling, but a very important one...
                        Have to admit I'm a little disappointed that no one bit on the gratuitous 'Fletch' reference. Undecided Ok, I'm over it. Big grin Have another drink!

Go Pre!

Have to admit I'm a little disappointed that no one bit on the gratuitous 'Fletch' reference. Undecided
                          I knew I knew it...but couldn't put my finger on it, even though Fletch is in my top 10 all time favorites! "I never discuss business on the lanai"
                          PWL

Has been

Have to admit I'm a little disappointed that no one bit on the gratuitous 'Fletch' reference. Undecided
                            Do you have the Beatles White Album? ...Never mind, just get me a cup of hot fat. And bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia while you're out there. I love that movie! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Go Pre!

Fletch: I have to go to Utah Frank: Utah? Fletch: Ya, Utah, it's wedged between Wyoming and Nevada...you've seen pictures. ------------- Fletch: (to Ellen, who is only got a towel on) Can I borrow your towel? my car just hit a water buffalo ------------ Alan: You do own rubber gloves right? Fletch: I lease, I have an option to buy.
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What kind of name is Poon? Fletch: Commanche Indian ----------------------------- Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays! ------------------------------- Madeline: I'm sorry, who are you again? Fletch: I'm Frieda's boss. Madeline: Who's Frieda? Fletch: My secretary. ------------------------------- Gail Stanwyk: John who? Fletch: John Cock... tos... ton. Gail Stanwyk: That's a beautiful name. Fletch: Well, it's Scotch/Romanian. Gail Stanwyk: That's an odd combination. Fletch: Yeah, well, so were my parents.