Drinkers with a Running Problem

Weekend Plans (Read 300 times)

Memorial Day weekend- Does anyone have anything exciting planned? Tonight I'll be heading across the street to my neighbor's house for this invite: Friday the 25th of Mojito Did I say MOJITO???? It's going to be a LIME of a good time! Join us for our Mojito Jamboree This Friday- happy hour(s) beginning between 5:00 and 6:00 PM at our house .ends when everyone is in "mint" condition! Should be interesting. I've never had a Mojito, but I'll give it a try. Big grin Other than that, race on Sunday- Staying home on Monday. Modified to add: Almost forgot - We're invited to a friend's house on Sunday afternoon to swim and have a bbq! Depends on how I feel after the race.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mojitos are great--kind of like fizzy lemonade, only not quite so sweet. Very refreshing in hot weather. Big grin Assuming we can find a sitter we will be hanging with friends tomorrow night. Might be going down for a BBQ with other friends an hour away on Monday, too. Haven't heard from them, though, so I don't know if it's on. Most years we do Mem and Labor day with them. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Going to Ocean City, MD on Saturday, coming back Monday. Yay.

The voice of mile 18

taking rugrat #1 to shrek 3 tomorrow, mowin the lawn and painting the deck. sunday is a BBQ and monday is a picnic yipee!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Hmmmmmm I think we're doing alot of shopping (at home depot) on Saturday , doing the Charlie Horse Hm on Sunday (that is if I can find my way there lol) and going to south Jersey to visit inlaws on Monday.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

ooops

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

There's a party at our neighborhood pool Sunday (also attended one there last weekend). It's BYOB, but basically it means grillin', boozin', and I think there's live entertainment. Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Going to Ocean City, MD on Saturday, coming back Monday. Yay.
                  The lack of an emoticon or an exclamation point makes me wonder if that was a sarcastic Yay. BTW, If you're bored in the O.C.MD, just hop on US-50 and keep driving. And driving. And driving. You'll end up in Sacramento. I remember seeing this sign on the 50 when I lived in Sacto:

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Seeing that I had that far to go would bring tears to my eyes!! OC MD is my favorite place.

Michelle

Scout7

Not sarcastic, just unenthused. The wife wants to go to the beach, so I oblige. I'm just not a beach person.
                        Not sarcastic, just unenthused. The wife wants to go to the beach, so I oblige. I'm just not a beach person.
                        How about sitting under a beach umbrella with a cold beer in your hand - the beach isn't so bad then. I prefer be out there in the water, I love the ocean, always have. When I go, we set up camp and take over an area and spend the day. It's great. Except for the sharks. I'm terrified of the sharks. I will NEVER be the furthest one out.

Michelle

Scout7

I'd rather be sitting up on the boardwalk with said beer. Less sand in my cracks that way.
                            I'd rather be sitting up on the boardwalk with said beer. Less sand in my cracks that way.
                            The boardwalk is for the night, after you've gotten all the sand out the cracks. Smile

Michelle

Scout- You'll have to have an Oreo Cookie drink from Brass Balls on the Boardwalk. Drink an extra one for me too. Careful though, they go right to your head - oh, and they cost like $6 each.

Michelle

OC MD is my favorite place.
                                My husband LOVES Ocean City (I do too, but I can't quite match his enthusiasm for Marty's Playgound Wink)
                                2009: BQ?