Drinkers with a Running Problem

Welcome in, new peeps! (Read 712 times)

You know what water Miller Lite is great for? BEER PONG. Big grin (just joshin michelle Smile)
    I like Beer Pong! *ignoring the bust on ML* Big grin

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Joe - I'm calling your wife and telling her that you're picking on me. Smile
      aw shucks

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Please, keep your Miller Lite to yourselves!! Tight lipped
          Please, keep your Miller Lite to yourselves!! Tight lipped
          Here you go.... Better?

Michelle

Queen of 3rd Place

Right now I'm enjoying a locally-brewed IPA! Yum! It needs to be over 100 before I'll go for the Miller/Bud/Coors...Lights of the world, but there's a place for them too, I love 'em all... Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

100 before I'll go for the Miller/Bud/Coors...Lights of the world, but there's a place for them too, I love 'em all... Arla
              Nothing better for boiling brats! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hi! I'm not a big fan of miller light myself but I respect everybody's drinking preferences. Me, I go for the beers with more body and more hops. JasonR's post in another thread caught my attention. Regarding refrigerators, we have eight: 1 kitchen - normal stuff 1 garage - mostly beer (some miller light though left over from a party Smile ) 3 bar - 2 for kegs with 4 taps total, 1 for miscellaneous sodas, etc, some beer bottles 2 brewery - 1 for lager fermentation, 1 for cooling ales -- check out http://www.lousbrews.info (a little out of date) 1 workout room - just water So are my credentials ok?
                new member here..... I hope my credentials are sufficient ..... 1. I'm from the Canadian Province of Newfoundland & Labrador. We as a people are known as quality drinkers who have been know to drink a little too much from time to time. 2. I have a fridge dedicated to beer in my basement. 3. I have at least 2 cases of wine in the basement. 4. I wore a Guinness Touque today. 5. I have run in a state of hungoverness on more than one occasion. 6. I plan to run at least one mile each and every week. I'm off for a pint. cheers, Jason

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hi new folks! Mmmmm I love my some Clipper City Ale (Bawlmor, Hon!)
                  (Sorry for the double post.) Hi, Tricia. Speaking of stuff in common... My stepdaughter is going to grad school in Baltimore, and my wife and I (well, mostly my wife) do foster care for kittens. We've had at least 15 litters through our house through the years. We like it best when we get a pregnant momma, and they're born in our "kitten room". We haven't done that this year due to work and other things getting in the way, but hope to get back to it soon. See http://www.pbase.com/lking/fostercats for foster cat pics.

Big Chicken!

Are you in Spain, now, Kris? *jealous* Drinking like a local has become a pretty cool thing over the years. I grew up in WI, so LOTS of beer, but there are some great small breweries in West MI, now. k
                    Yes, we are in Spain. DH spends a lot of time in Germany as well so he's become a fan of a number of German brews. There's one of his faves in the beer fridge. Koistritzer or something like that (spelled waaaaay wrong). Most of the wines here are reds and very heavy (Riojas). But quite inexpensive. We pay about 2 or 3 euros for a nice bottle. That's $3.50 to $4 with the crappy exchange rate. Most beers are American or German. Except the local favorite Cruzcampo. I am more of a wine person myself, except margarita nights of course! Mmmmmmm...maragrita...mmmmmm...
                    Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

People who don't love a good margarita have something wrong with their tastebuds. I love mine on the rocks with salt. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

http://www.pbase.com/lking/fostercats for foster cat pics.
                        Those are dangerous pics...I want them all! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

(Sorry for the double post.) Hi, Tricia. Speaking of stuff in common... My stepdaughter is going to grad school in Baltimore, and my wife and I (well, mostly my wife) do foster care for kittens. We've had at least 15 litters through our house through the years. We like it best when we get a pregnant momma, and they're born in our "kitten room". We haven't done that this year due to work and other things getting in the way, but hope to get back to it soon. See http://www.pbase.com/lking/fostercats for foster cat pics.
                          Hey Lou! What is your daughter doing in grad school? (MA, PhD?) Oh god, I would LOVE to foster kittens/ pregnant mommas .. unfortunantly we don't have the room right now, but it's something my husband and I plan on doing when we move out of this starter house Smile Thank you for the great work you do Smile Oh.my.god.... those pictures. *swoon*
                          2009: BQ?
                            What is your daughter doing in grad school?
                            She's getting her masters in social work. The kittens start so darn small -- so cute. The mama puts them in a pile and they wait to be fed. As time goes on the pile gets bigger and bigger, and moves more and more. Then they start kind of swimming away from it. Time passes, and by the time they leave the house they're raising all kinds of mischief. Like my wife says, "they've got nothing but time". Glad you liked the pics.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Like my wife says, "they've got nothing but time".
                              That is a very apt description. I have a ~6 month old male kitty who is ALL about that! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Head Procrastinator

Sheeeesh, you live to serve him Yes
                                ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats